• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Softball now has predetermined site for BSC Championship

Silvertip said:
Hey Alabama I need to check Pluto to see if they'll be carrying softball considering that the ladies are kicking of the season with tournament play in Phoenix tomorrow :?:

They are showing a video link for the game on the GoGriz website.

84GRIZ said:
Silvertip said:
Hey Alabama I need to check Pluto to see if they'll be carrying softball considering that the ladies are kicking of the season with tournament play in Phoenix tomorrow :?:

Thx, 84...

Silvertip said:
84GRIZ said:
Silvertip said:

Thx, 84...

I don’t know if Pluto won’t start showing games tell con play. Thur’s games are the only games that will be streamed live I believe(GCU’s home games). They were tuff to watch. Ruff start for Hood and the girls. Stensby looked good except for one inning. Hopefully they rebound against Weber and Pacific today before they square off against the two time defending national champions.

Back