• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Serious Question

SaskGriz

DONOR
We are putting up the tree tonight and my daughter (6th grade) has a red and silver motif going. She goes to hang the Griz ornaments and comments that the Griz Christmas balls are maroon and GREY, I try to explain that as she well knows that is SILVER but she is insistent. My question is; do I burn her stocking, throw out her presents and go on ebay to find a better daughter? PS: In her defence, she has been to the Griz home and away and has a Monte and a Cheerleader doll, and is generally agreeable to her Dad's madness/devotion.

I have no advice about your daughter, but I want you to know that I'm wearing a Saskatchewan Roughriders jersey right now. So...there's that.

I thought you were going to ask if we were doing Stonehenge. I had an answer, but never mind.

SaskGriz said:
We are putting up the tree tonight and my daughter (6th grade) has a red and silver motif going. She goes to hang the Griz ornaments and comments that the Griz Christmas balls are maroon and GREY, I try to explain that as she well knows that is SILVER but she is insistent. My question is; do I burn her stocking, throw out her presents and go on ebay to find a better daughter? PS: In her defence, she has been to the Griz home and away and has a Monte and a Cheerleader doll, and is generally agreeable to her Dad's madness/devotion.

Given a big Friday in your nape of the neck is watching your dog run away, am thinking you tie the leash to her & let the dog out.

bgbigdog said:
I thought you were going to ask if we were doing Stonehenge. I had an answer, but never mind.

The model was in danger of being trodden on by dwarves....so no, we are not doing f@#king STONEHENGE!

GGNez said:
I have no advice about your daughter, but I want you to know that I'm wearing a Saskatchewan Roughriders jersey right now. So...there's that.

It's a fine jersey but .....

SaskGriz said:
bgbigdog said:

The model was in danger of being trodden on by dwarves....so no, we are not doing f@#king STONEHENGE!

:thumb: :clap:

I was just going to ask why Canadians are suddenly celebrating Christmas. Check your cultural appropriations, pards.

CDAGRIZ said:
I was just going to ask why Canadians are suddenly celebrating Christmas. Check your cultural appropriations, pards.

Ahaha nice!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I liked the Christmas meme going around where they instruct you to wrap some empty boxes and every time your kids acts up, you throw one in the fire place!

SaskGriz said:
GGNez said:

25105795_10155962006958185_1710141787_n.jpg

It's a DAMN fine jersey...not buts. And, I'm learning that Sunday on eGriz is boring, so...

GGNez said:
SaskGriz said:
GGNez said:

25105795_10155962006958185_1710141787_n.jpg

It's a DAMN fine jersey...not buts. And, I'm learning that Sunday on eGriz is boring, so...

Tech Colors!!!

Back