• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Serious Question

kemajic said:
I have a lot of friends that are MSU grads and cat fans, so I have a pretty good understanding of the hatred they have for Griz football. It's all about the 16 game streak; it left an enormous chip on the shoulder for almost all cat fans. Still. Frustration that there is no way they will ever get even. I notice nothing similar when attending a Griz/cat BBall game in Bozeman. I go to the Cat Booster room for beers at halftime in my Griz gear and am treated just like anyone else.

I bring my closest buddy to Missoula in his cat gear for the game every two years and folks buy him drinks at the Mo Club. Wear your Griz gear to a game in Bozeman and like many have said, you won't want to come again. I also refuse to go to the games there.

Was in Flagstaff several years ago for an NAU/MSU basketball game. Halfway through the 2nd half, the 50 or so 'scat fans in attendance start yelling ESG/GCG....I swear, those fuckers have mental problems.

kemajic said:
I have a lot of friends that are MSU grads and cat fans, so I have a pretty good understanding of the hatred they have for Griz football. It's all about the 16 game streak; it left an enormous chip on the shoulder for almost all cat fans. Still. Frustration that there is no way they will ever get even. I notice nothing similar when attending a Griz/cat BBall game in Bozeman. I go to the Cat Booster room for beers at halftime in my Griz gear and am treated just like anyone else.

I bring my closest buddy to Missoula in his cat gear for the game every two years and folks buy him drinks at the Mo Club. Wear your Griz gear to a game in Bozeman and like many have said, you won't want to come again. I also refuse to go to the games there.

Maybe you and I should attend with George F. Ha.

I hate them. I have since I knew they are our rivals. I also hate their "holier than thou" attitude about everything. They are quick to point a finger at Griz players who have done something against the law, but seem to not know their own history.

On a related side note, did anyone see the newspaper article praising their RB for being a better teammate after his off-field incidents? Imagine if that were a Griz player. Would the tone be the same? Doubtful. Especially when the msu program just had one player accused of assaulting his girlfriend, two distributing Xanax, and now a summer where one guy has TWO off field issues and not only is he still on the team, but they run a story about his redemption? Give me a break. Their s*%# stinks, just like the rest of us.

Back