• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Semore

kemajic said:
Paytonlives said:
fanofzoo said:
Paytonlives said:
Semore will be the fall guy, Stitt and Justin Green control the recruiting and the O was not the problem.

only 21 points, no the o has problems

The O wasn't on the field...
Uptempo, turnovers, drops and 3 and outs can do that for you.

uptempo on Stitt, the turnovers, drops and 3 and outs...really dude..thats on the players, the coaches are on the sidelines. Turnovers happen..drops happen...3 and out play calls..Selle is as much at fault as Stitt on calling plays, lets see you go after a Griz bud

jodcon said:
Huge said:
jesslohse said:
Am I wrong or did he dial up a blitz on 3rd and 35?

Against a very mobile QB, That was one of the most boneheaded defensive calls I’ve ever seen!

Agreed, that call pretty much sums up my feelings about Semores abilities.

Ahh i forgot all about that until now. Curious what his defensive set up would be for a hail marry at the end of the game. Rush 7 drop DT into coverage hoping to disguise the coverage?

Ànd you were all glad he was gone.
88270bd4a365d4f12f523430d6671287.jpg

Sent from my SM-T560NU using Tapatalk

PDXGrizzly said:
bigsky33 said:
Murray two, Griz 0! So much for Semore stopping the Cats this year. Have a nice Thanksgiving watching TV

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Says a guy that’s going to be watching TV on Thanksgiving...
Yes, we knew that, but you arrogan p_ass hats thought you were going to come to Bozeman and kick butt. Kermit the frog Shtitt got out coached again today. Now two years in a row your home watching TV on Thanksgiving weekend. You guys keep saying Murray is no good. I guess he proved you wrong. You knew he was going to run and he still made you look foolish.

Adjusted well,didnt they "i played the game jackie"? Go deep throat a lil smokie corn dog.

PlayerRep said:
Fushiznitz said:
I think this D will ignore the sideline during the second half, and succeed despite their coordinator. Go Griz!

Semore coaches from the press box. I think they will adjust.

PlayerRep said:
Fushiznitz said:
I think this D will ignore the sideline during the second half, and succeed despite their coordinator. Go Griz!

Gotcha, genius. He must not relay his calls to the sidelines. He uses Morse code from the box.

Fushiznitz said:
PlayerRep said:
Fushiznitz said:

Gotcha, genius. He must not relay his calls to the sidelines. He uses Morse code from the box.
That explains our occasional success; some of the calls never get there.

ronangrizfan said:
Adjusted well,didnt they "i played the game jackie"? Go deep throat a lil smokie corn dog.

PlayerRep said:
Fushiznitz said:

Idiots like you and fushnuts don't even know where the UM's DC coaches from in games. You have know credibility and no knowledge of the game. The D gave up 1 TD and 170 yards in the second half.

I think Semore is gone...
Cats ran for 322 yards
Not prepared against Weber and got rolled in the first half...
Half time adjustments vs EWU were non existent...

And again... someone will have to fall on the sword...

Back