• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Ryan Leaf

sdk.catfish said:
If you think back on all our lives, who among us has not made significant mistakes that we wish we had to do over again. Geez, this guy has not impacted any one of your lives in a negative fashion. Let it go

I believe you miss the point. One or two or three mistakes might get you a reprieve but not constantly. Sorry

I finally watched the documentary and I have to say I'm the first to admit he sounded like he might have finally matured a bit. I've interacted with him in the past and yes, he came off as quite the douchebag. At least he admits that he used to be a dick and he owns it. Hopefully he moves forward and does good things, lives a long productive live.

poorgriz said:
I finally watched the documentary and I have to say I'm the first to admit he sounded like he might have finally matured a bit. I've interacted with him in the past and yes, he came off as quite the douchebag. At least he admits that he used to be a dick and he owns it. Hopefully he moves forward and does good things, lives a long productive live.

The documentary was good. He candidly owns ALL of it. I have never spoken to the man, but will cheer for Montana folks...

Back