• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Ryan, Bradshaw no longer on roster

Say's he's hanging around Bozeman:( Another Griz reject who will probably play for the yellowcats? They have a full time guy, (like Krackwhore) are watching Montana 24/7 trying to pick up the left overs! :( :( I wish the guy the best but lowering oneself to Bozeman doesn't say much for his character! No wonder he's out of here!!! Bad grades too, I heard?= (makes sense.) Kats will cook the books just like they did with Murray... He'll be good to go by Sept.:( :(

i_the_sky said:
Say's he's hanging around Bozeman:( Another Griz reject who will probably play for the yellowcats? They have a full time guy, (like Krackwhore) are watching Montana 24/7 trying to pick up the left overs! :( :( I wish the guy the best but lowering oneself to Bozeman doesn't say much for his character! No wonder he's out of here!!! Bad grades too, I heard?= (makes sense.) Kats will cook the books just like they did with Murray... He'll be good to go by Sept.:( :(

He's FROM Bozeman, dipshit. :lol: :lol: :roll: :roll:

i_the_sky said:
Say's he's hanging around Bozeman:( Another Griz reject who will no doubt start for the yellowcats? They have a full time guy, (like Krackwhore) who is watching Montana 24/7 trying to pick up the left overs! :( :( I wish this the guy the best but lowering oneself to Bozeman doesn't say much for his character! No wonder he's out of here!!! Bad grades too, I heard?= (Makes sense.) Kats will cook the books just like they did with Murray... He'll be good to go by Sept.:( :(

You can take the guy out of Kittyland but you can't get rid of the kittykat stench it hangs on you like skunk pee! :( :(

i_the_sky said:
Say's he's hanging around Bozeman:( Another Griz reject who will probably play for the yellowcats? They have a full time guy, (like Krackwhore)
watching Montana 24/7 trying to pick up the left overs! :( :( I wish the guy the best but lowering oneself to Bozeman doesn't say much for his character! No wonder he's out of here!!! Bad grades too, I heard?= (makes sense.) Kats will cook the books just like they did with Murray... He'll be good to go by Sept.:( :(

I didn't know Sky was such a douch. I guess some of these other ass-hats have finally rubbed off on him, or mabey he's rubbing them off. Either way, he's really trying too hard now.

by HelenaHandBasket » Fri Aug 11, 2017 9:49 pm

AZGrizFan wrote: ↑Fri Aug 11, 2017 9:15 pm
Hey, asswipe_the_sky....Did he f*** your girlfriend on the way out or something?

Nailed it.

I don't mean to belabor the point but there is no need for venomous posts like I_the_sky's latests. There has always been a healthy rivalry, athletically, academically and possibly even philosophically between UM and MSU. That's healthy and fun. A young man makes a decision about his life and moves back to his home town. Big deal. Be a man (or woman if case may be) instead of a dick (or vagina) and wish him well.

Back