• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Rorie to Gonzaga?

WCC - All of the current members are private, faith-based institutions.

MrG said:

Just curious...what faith is University of the Pacific, Portland University and Pepperdine University based on?

sacstateman said:
MrG said:

Just curious...what faith is University of the Pacific, Portland University and Pepperdine University based on?

Pepperdine is Church of Christ.
UoP is Methodist.
Portland University is Roman Catholic

HelenaHandBasket said:
sacstateman said:
MrG said:

Google is your friend you lazy ass.
Or...how about a simple tutorial??? :ugeek: :mrgreen: :thumb:

Click to find out what faith is University of the Pacific, Portland University and Pepperdine University based on?

With the cat fans self- proclaimed Annual Preseason Champions each spring, I've always considered Meow State as a faith-based institution also.

Ursa Major said:
With the cat fans self- proclaimed Annual Preseason Champions each spring, I've always considered Meow State as a faith-based institution also.

Delusional is not a faith...sorry to say!

AZDoc said:
Ursa Major said:

I dunno. They sure scream, "JESUS CHRIST, Murray!!!" a great deal.

EverettGriz said:
AZDoc said:
Ursa Major said:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

EverettGriz said:
AZDoc said:
Ursa Major said:

No doubt! :clap:

Back