• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Recruiting changes with new staff

Yukon said:
PlayerRep said:
Allezchat said:
i_the_sky said:
YEP! Mariani, Reynolds and JLM were all walk ons I think??? At least some were!
Jlm was? That surprises me. I would've figured him for a scholarship. I guess size? Is what prevented him from getting a scholarship initially?

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

I believe JLM was a walk-on. Ferriter knew him and hs family from recruiting the older brother to Ida St. I agree with your surprise. JLM's high school tape showed what he is showing now. Suppose you are right; just size.
possible native american scholarship?

I remember Stitt saying he didn't even know who JLM was until Jerry's first winter conditioning when someone brought Stitt #16's 40 time.

IntuitiveGriz said:
Yukon said:
PlayerRep said:
Allezchat said:
Jlm was? That surprises me. I would've figured him for a scholarship. I guess size? Is what prevented him from getting a scholarship initially?

I believe JLM was a walk-on. Ferriter knew him and hs family from recruiting the older brother to Ida St. I agree with your surprise. JLM's high school tape showed what he is showing now. Suppose you are right; just size.
possible native american scholarship?

I remember Stitt saying he didn't even know who JLM was until Jerry's first winter conditioning when someone brought Stitt #16's 40 time.

Thats the problem I saw... Stitt really did not seem to give a crap about walk-ons.

Allezchat said:
i_the_sky said:
YEP! Mariani, Reynolds and JLM were all walk ons I think??? At least some were!

Kramer said he was too small didn't offer him anything!

Stitt also didn't bother to reach out to some big name Montana AA coaches. Big mistake. Like I posted earlier, that was one of his biggest sins that did him in.

Back