• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

RB Dax Solis Commits

AZGrizFan said:
kemajic said:
AZGrizFan said:
That’s the size guy I’ve been asking about all along....guys like in UNC’s and NDSU’s backfield....biggest we’ve had in a while is Calhoun and this guy’s already bigger than him as a HS senior.
Northern Colorado has no RB like that.

They did at the game you and I were at. Ran all OVER our D. Darius Graham...6’1”, 228 lbs...130 yards against us...particularly in that last time consuming drive when we couldnt’get The D off the field.
OK, didn't realize you were going back to that ugly 2016 season. We will likely see some big ones this year with the games with UNI and WIU. The new larger safety transfer Robertson may come in handy.
It will be a good test of the 4-2-5 defense.

MTGRZ said:
So....Is he a high school senior NOW? Or will next year be his senior year?

From what I can tell, he finished his senior year (1900 yards and 36 TDs!) and graduates soon. Then he will join the Griz in the fall. The bigger question is how did this kid go unsigned in early signing period or in February. Shocked he was still available after seeing his tape and stats.

HookedonGriz said:
MTGRZ said:

From what I can tell, he finished his senior year (1900 yards and 36 TDs!) and graduates soon. Then he will join the Griz in the fall. The bigger question is how did this kid go unsigned in early signing period or in February. Shocked he was still available after seeing his tape and stats.

Gotcha, thanks! :thumb:

If indeed he is that good, then yes I am shocked he is still available. Someone suggested he is Lex-ish. Does he have Lex's speed? I can't tell from the tape. Lex was not only a bruiser, but also very fast.

driftwood said:
Ursa Major said:
Apparently, while Coachoate was playing grab ass in East-Westby this week, our coaches were signing a kid from western Washington. #Boom!

:shock: :lol:

He already had the WA Gatorade POY for the '18 class.
Solis looks like a stud.

MTGRZ said:
HookedonGriz said:
MTGRZ said:

Gotcha, thanks! :thumb:

If indeed he is that good, then yes I am shocked he is still available. Someone suggested he is Lex-ish. Does he have Lex's speed? I can't tell from the tape. Lex was not only a bruiser, but also very fast.

His HUDL page says he runs a 4.7 40. He was honorable mention All State

Listed @ 6'1" and 215 to 220 lbs. Looks good to me:

http://www.maxpreps.com/athlete/dax-solis/H7PDVkeJEeW-8KA2nzwbTA/default.htm

I'm fairly certain we offered this kid sometime last year. Or maybe he had the Griz listed as interested. I just remember coming across his name. Payton??

Dmontanagrizzlies said:
I'm fairly certain we offered this kid sometime last year. Or maybe he had the Griz listed as interested. I just remember coming across his name. Payton??

He was at camp last summer.

https://twitter.com/daxsolis/status/891115020368568322?s=19

dirtysoup said:
Dmontanagrizzlies said:

He was at camp last summer.

https://twitter.com/daxsolis/status/891115020368568322?s=19

Thanks!!

I love running backs like this. This is what i think of when thinking of griz football. Bowling ball running backs to love to punish people. Dan Moore-esque

Good write up on Dax from his local reporting

https://www.kitsapsun.com/story/sports/blogs/prep-beat/2018/04/25/dax-solis-north-kitsap-commits-university-montana-football-raises-gpa/548935002/

He looks like the bad guy from kindergarten cop.....
7c0888c16fa26fc359e5bc81e5b100eb.jpg

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Back