• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Prince Ford (Justin's brother) into the portal

Bielema said of Ford earlier this spring: "Prince Ford does flash, does some things. The problem is he came in as a light corner that needs to have added body weight, and he hasn't done anything to change that. Until he changes that, we can't put him in a position to put him on the field for us. There's some things he needs to take care of away from the game that I'm excited for."

Not sure if I’m remembering correctly, but I think the family wasn’t super stoked about the UM coaching staff. Maybe that’s changed, and maybe I’m getting the elder Ford brother confused with someone else. At any rate, that’s a very pointed statement by the Illinois coach. Not sure I’ve seen one like that, but I’m sure there have been.

Not sure if I’m remembering correctly, but I think the family wasn’t super stoked about the UM coaching staff. Maybe that’s changed, and maybe I’m getting the elder Ford brother confused with someone else. At any rate, that’s a very pointed statement by the Illinois coach. Not sure I’ve seen one like that, but I’m sure there have been.
I don't recall the coach thing, but don't know. In any event, almost all of the defensive coaches are different now, I believe.

That's correct. His dad wasn't happy about subbing out the best players or something like that.

Boy that’s not a statement you hear a coach make publicly very often. Wow!
He did the same thing about his
Bielema said of Ford earlier this spring: "Prince Ford does flash, does some things. The problem is he came in as a light corner that needs to have added body weight, and he hasn't done anything to change that. Until he changes that, we can't put him in a position to put him on the field for us. There's some things he needs to take care of away from the game that I'm excited for." Uh
Bielema said of Ford earlier this spring: "Prince Ford does flash, does some things. The problem is he came in as a light corner that needs to have added body weight, and he hasn't done anything to change that. Until he changes that, we can't put him in a position to put him on the field for us. There's some things he needs to take care of away from the game that I'm excited for."
That guy inherited Wisconsin after Barry Alvarez retired. Did well with what Barry built. Left for Arkansas and didn’t go well and got fired and is struggling at Illinois. Known to throw his players under the bus when things don’t go well. Made really derogatory comments about offensive line last year. He’s a complete tool.

He did the same thing about his

That guy inherited Wisconsin after Barry Alvarez retired. Did well with what Barry built. Left for Arkansas and didn’t go well and got fired and is struggling at Illinois. Known to throw his players under the bus when things don’t go well. Made really derogatory comments about offensive line last year. He’s a complete tool.
Sounds exactly like Huff at Marshall... Kale Edwards.

I think you are correct about Justin's dad being critical of the UM coaching staff.

There is no worse judge of a coaching staff than parents of current players.
So true, provided that the current player doesn't start or play much. If you play college sports at any level today, your parents are not used to you not being in the game. The parents of most college athletes today made a lot of sacrifices, some invest so much time/money/mental energy that it can blur the line between whose career it actually is. It can and does lead to bruised egos.

I've already had a half dozen me who you are.
Ask you who I am? Golly. Hope I didn't make the parents too angry, lol. I was meaning it to be a general statement about sports parents, I wasn't trying to take cheap shots at Griz parents specifically.

You're welcome to tell whoever to text me, if I offended them. Zero problem talking to anyone.

Ask you who I am? Golly. Hope I didn't make the parents too angry, lol. I was meaning it to be a general statement about sports parents, I wasn't trying to take cheap shots at Griz parents specifically.

You're welcome to tell whoever to text me, if I offended them. Zero problem talking to anyone.
Just a joke. I'm sure all the parents love your positive posting.

Back