• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Press 1 for English

Cuervohola

DONOR
That is the future, well under way thanks to the wide open border policy of the the Democrat and Republican RINO party. We are being indoctrinated to accept that the regular nuclear family of a Husband and Wife with kids isn't acceptable, but they are really ramping up the indoctrination that English will be a secondary language.

They want the country to be full of poor people like Venezuela (You and me, not just new poor people) that they can control fully using the rules of Saul Alinsky. Very rich in resources like Oil, but that won't be used, can't have rich normal people running around.

The sad part about it is most of you could care less as long as it isn't Orange Man Bad making the rules...

The same people that have NO IDEA what I'm talking about concerning Press 1 for English... You have NO IDEA why I chose that as the title because you're Psychologically controlled.

EVERYTIME I GO THE THE ATM, same thing, first choice is English or some other f*cking language......IN MONTANA!!! Canadian ain't an option. Time to flush the bowl!

3-7-77 said:
EVERYTIME I GO THE THE ATM, same thing, first choice is English or some other f*cking language......IN MONTANA!!! Canadian ain't an option. Time to flush the bowl!

I would guess that you never travel to other countries. ATM's have multiple languages because of TOURISM, a giant industry. :roll:

HelenaHandBasket said:
3-7-77 said:

I would guess that you never travel to other countries. ATM's have multiple languages because of TOURISM, a giant industry. :roll:

Bet you can't figure out why I chose the topic title...

That's okay, I'm content in knowing that you're so indoctrinated by the Demon Rats that you will never see anything coming since you completely missed what I'm talking about.

This is America where English is supposed to be the first language. All ATM's and anything else in this country that wish to be multi-lingual should always have English without pushing any buttons. Push buttons for whatever other language is available but not English!

reinell30 said:
This is America where English is supposed to be the first language. All ATM's and anything else in this country that wish to be multi-lingual should always have English without pushing any buttons. Push buttons for whatever other language is available but not English!

reinell, do you have an experience that this wasn't the case?

HelenaHandBasket said:
reinell30 said:

Every time I use an ATM I have to push the button for English. It should automatically be English and I should only have to push a button for something other than English.
Make a call to a national company for service and it will ask you, "to continue in English push 1." Again it should be automatically in English.

Well, it's obvious no Liberals will ever debate Conservatives here because they know they will get dealt with, so I might as well disclose why I chose the thread title...

During the ENTIRE NDSU game, what was featured during every commercial break?

An ad in 100% Spanish from Like A Creepy Neighbor State Farm... State Farm is not only trying to molest kids into becoming "trans" which doesn't exist or gay, they are also trying to indoctrinate the USA and supplant the English language...

It wasn't an ad in English, then a nice friendly shoutout to the Hispanic community... Can't do that since most of the LEGAL HISPANIC COMMUNITY knows English... State Farm did it for the ILLEGALS.

Creepy Liberal Shitbags

https://www.likeacreepyneighbor.com/

reinell30 said:
HelenaHandBasket said:

Every time I use an ATM I have to push the button for English. It should automatically be English and I should only have to push a button for something other than English.
Make a call to a national company for service and it will ask you, "to continue in English push 1." Again it should be automatically in English.

Sounds like a first world problem...bitching over pushing a button. By the way, if they didn't have English speakers push a button to enter the system, how would it proceed to non-English speakers?

HelenaHandBasket said:
reinell30 said:

Sounds like a first world problem...bitching over pushing a button. By the way, if they didn't have English speakers push a button to enter the system, how would it proceed to non-English speakers?

Well, if you are happy with the way this is than I guess everyone should be happy. I live in America and choosing English to do anything is wrong! It should be English all the time, no exception!

reinell30 said:
HelenaHandBasket said:

Well, if you are happy with the way this is than I guess everyone should be happy. I live in America and choosing English to do anything is wrong! It should be English all the time, no exception!

It is normal design because it will get the most people out of the queue the quickest. The system defaults to the local language and you exit the queue by pushing the appropriate button and it then proceeds to other languages. This is seriously one of the dumbest things to have an issue with.

Common programming architecture. A person proceeds through the system with a series of prompts with the prompts sequenced to get the largest number of users through with the least number of prompts. Using English as the initial prompt gets the largest number of users proceeding.

HelenaHandBasket said:
reinell30 said:

It is normal design because it will get the most people out of the queue the quickest. The system defaults to the local language and you exit the queue by pushing the appropriate button and it then proceeds to other languages. This is seriously one of the dumbest things to have an issue with.

No, it's not normal in the USA when English is the main language... A normal acceptable interactive voice robot talks in English when it picks up, saying "Thank you for calling_____ and immediately says "Presione 2 para espanol" and then continues in English.

Back