• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Post Game

Season is over. It was a great season that unfortunately ended with a big "almost" but overall this team played a great season and at times played like a legitimate, good P5 team. At times we played like a strugging BSC team as well. Overall, so proud of this team and how they represented UM.

Good luck to Fab. He was a great leader for this team this year and played well all year.

The best thing is we will be even better next year. This year I had confidence we were truly the best team in the BSC and could compete in the post season. Next year I think this will be even more apparent. This experience against Michigan will make all of these guys better. It will motivate them to improve and win a game like this next year. It will give them confidence in OOC schedule and conference schedule that they went toe to toe with a team/program like Michigan.

Again. Overall, so proud of this team including the coaches! Hope TD stays for a long time.

Cued up for Oguine's dunk.

Edit: Apparently not cued up. Go to 7:00 for sequence.

https://youtu.be/hdk72abct-A?t=6m59s

post-game press conference Q&A around the 16:30 mark

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ytTnCrghLvU

the guys represented Montana well, then stepped up and answered questions

WaGriz - Wasn't trashing 15 & 20, simply making a comment about their skill levels based on watching this game, I'm sure they are great kids but not Div 1 talent. Crappy comments like yours should be kept to yourself.

acehunter65 said:
Not sure what game most of the posters were watching but I thought the second half was the worst example of college basketball I have ever witnessed, purely sad! #15 & #20 couldn't play for a decent high school team and the Griz guards were great in the first half and then played Division 3 ball in the second half. Unless they get some inside players they are not going to progress to the next level. For this team to win the Big Sky so easily, the league must be in bad shape!

Huh. Those are the same players that had the officials steal a GRIZ victory away at your favorite overrated Zag house last year when they were a year younger. Odd how they suddenly now suck when few was too afraid to schedule the GRIZ again this year (and almost certainly would have lost had he).

You are a clown show. Thanks for visiting eGriz.

EverettGriz said:
acehunter65 said:
Not sure what game most of the posters were watching but I thought the second half was the worst example of college basketball I have ever witnessed, purely sad! #15 & #20 couldn't play for a decent high school team and the Griz guards were great in the first half and then played Division 3 ball in the second half. Unless they get some inside players they are not going to progress to the next level. For this team to win the Big Sky so easily, the league must be in bad shape!

Huh. Those are the same players that had the officials steal a GRIZ victory away at your favorite overrated Zag house last year when they were a year younger. Odd how they suddenly now suck when few was too afraid to schedule the GRIZ again this year (and almost certainly would have lost had he).

You are a clown show. Thanks for visiting eGriz.
How can a team be overrated when they make it to the NCAA championship game?

Back