• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Post Game Presser

grizghost said:
ordigger said:
HookedonGriz said:
Hard to see the anguish in Keenan and Tucker. Some interesting drama in here dealing with a head set issue and how MSU forced UM coaches to take off their head sets and not be able to make calls from the booth. Does anyone know what the f*** that is all about?

https://skylinesportsmt.com/montana-football-press-conference-cat-griz-2017/

Gotta respect Tucker's comment about not be willing to share what he is going through. To often we see fans on eGriz and other locations, that feel it is their God given right, to be critical and outright mean to the coaches and players. They work at this 365 days a year, and sweat Griz blood.

Yet, we have those that think they know more, sitting behind a TV, or a computer and with a beer in hand that have the audacity to throw these young men under the bus. This year is over, I'm ready for next because we WILL be in the playoffs next year.

I heard that before.." just wait until next year" I said the same thing myself a couple of years ago!

I never say that. That would mean I thought this year was a bad year. A disappointing year, and finish - yes. A bad year? Absolutely not, if we ever went 0-11, now THAT would be a bad year.

You guys are just about as whiny as you accuse Stitt of being.

You're closing the gap all the time, with yuuuge strides this weekend.

:clap:

kemajic said:
George Ferguson said:
He may suck as a coach, but nothing he said in the presser was wrong.
So this direct quote is not wrong? "I think we're one of the top teams in the country."

That also wasn't a statement, he was ASKED is he thought they still had a chance to get in the playoffs, and that was his answer.

He's supporting his players. He thinks their good. I have no issue with a coach thinking that, whether he coaches at UM or MSU. I don't agree that they're one of the top teams in the country, but if HE thinks that about his team and his players, than no, he's not wrong for saying it.

You can spin it that way for your agenda Kem, but if Stitt had went in the other direction and said, "we're a bad football team, we just lost to an MSU team with a losing record, we aren't very good right now" you would have been on here saying he threw his players under the bus, and that he wasn't complimentary of MSU who just kicked their ass. You would have raked him over the coals for a statement like that. So you're in a perfect position, because no matter how he answered the questions, it would have fit your narrative.

George Ferguson said:
kemajic said:
George Ferguson said:
So this direct quote is not wrong? "I think we're one of the top teams in the country."

That also wasn't a statement, he was ASKED is he thought they still had a chance to get in the playoffs, and that was his answer.

He's supporting his players. He thinks their good. I have no issue with a coach thinking that, whether he coaches at UM or MSU. I don't agree that they're one of the top teams in the country, but if HE thinks that about his team and his players, than no, he's not wrong for saying it.

You can spin it that way for your agenda Kem, but if Stitt had went in the other direction and said, "we're a bad football team, we just lost to an MSU team with a losing record, we aren't very good right now" you would have been on here saying he threw his players under the bus, and that he wasn't complimentary of MSU who just kicked their ass. You would have raked him over the coals for a statement like that. So you're in a perfect position, because no matter how he answered the questions, it would have fit your narrative.
Someone needs to check the facts regarding the silly sh!t that comes from you. But nice pivot from the question.

George Ferguson said:
kemajic said:
George Ferguson said:

George, you are fast becoming a prime sugar coater.

George Ferguson said:
kemajic said:
George Ferguson said:

Wow... :thumb:

George Ferguson said:
kemajic said:
George Ferguson said:

George has you pegged on this one.

Totally agree

CFallsGriz said:
George Ferguson said:
kemajic said:
George Ferguson said:

Totally agree

This^

CFallsGriz said:
George Ferguson said:
kemajic said:
George Ferguson said:

Totally agree

Spot on.

Spanky said:
George Ferguson said:
kemajic said:
George Ferguson said:

George, you are fast becoming a prime sugar coater.

NEVER claimed I wasn't

kemajic said:
HookedonGriz said:
Hard to see the anguish in Keenan and Tucker. Some interesting drama in here dealing with a head set issue and how MSU forced UM coaches to take off their head sets and not be able to make calls from the booth. Does anyone know what the f*** that is all about?

"I think we're one of the top teams in the country." Can't make that stuff up.

The top 25% (#30 out of 120 teams), but as UM fans we would think top 10 team, not top 30, to be "in the country"

kemajic said:
HookedonGriz said:

I just figured he was throwing in high school, jr. high and little guy.

CDAGRIZ said:
CFallsGriz said:
George Ferguson said:
kemajic said:

Totally agree

Spot on.

Yep.

George Ferguson said:
kemajic said:
George Ferguson said:

Amen.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

excuses ! excuses ! excuses !........that's what i heard in this presser....if what stitt said is true " our guys played hard and gave us everything they got" then there are only two reasons we were beaten...1. there players are better than ours or 2. we were out coached.......i believe it was the latter.....geez man up coach....

George Ferguson said:
kemajic said:
George Ferguson said:

Yep you are actually spot on with that. Many are going to be pissed just to be pissed.

cclarkblues said:
kemajic said:
HookedonGriz said:

I just figured he was throwing in high school, jr. high and little guy.

You forgot "flag"

Back