• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Possible Safety Transfer

dayday said:
i_the_sky said:
I think this is a long shot? He has a good friend at UNI our first opponent. He plans on visiting there first. Not impossible but not a shoe- in either. Doubtful but worth the try. RTD Go Griz! Return to Dominance baby!
gO gRIZ!

You are insane. He is coming here and his instagram pretty much confirms and everything I’ve heard backs that up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's 100% done deal.....was weeks ago. People are already welcoming him to Griz Nation via twitter and he's responding that he's excited.

dayday said:
i_the_sky said:
I think this is a long shot? He has a good friend at UNI our first opponent. He plans on visiting there first. Not impossible but not a shoe- in either. Doubtful but worth the try. RTD Go Griz! Return to Dominance baby!
gO gRIZ!

You are insane. He is coming here and his instagram pretty much confirms and everything I’ve heard backs that up.

The post you quoted is over a month old... just thought I'd throw that out there :thumb:

i do love the griz said:
dayday said:
i_the_sky said:
gO gRIZ!

The post you quoted is over a month old... just thought I'd throw that out there :thumb:

:lol: :lol: Who's insane?

i do love the griz said:
dayday said:
i_the_sky said:
gO gRIZ!

I noticed that too and had a good chuckle out of it.

1972 said:
i do love the griz said:
dayday said:
i_the_sky said:
gO gRIZ!

I noticed that too and had a good chuckle out of it.

Ah....egriz!

Back