• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Possible O Line transfer

Did Third ever tell you about his scout friend, how he has a full membership to some recruiting site, and he played baseball?

Posting is 600% better knowing 3d isn’t looking.
Probably a farmersonly.com membership. He recently bragged to me about how much he forgot about football, like that’s something to be proud of. He might be able to still grasp the basics, but not much else

Probably a farmersonly.com membership. He recently bragged to me about how much he forgot about football, like that’s something to be proud of. He might be able to still grasp the basics, but not much else
That being said, remembering how much you've forgotten does show a certain amount of metacognition. ;) It may also be impossible, like trying not to think of something.

It isn't difficult to know more about football than you. You'd have a problem with a Little Grizzly playbook

You'll all jump on the dump Hauck wagon when we finish like he did in his first 4 years. Hilarious how you think we have returned to dominance. The Ides of November are calling.
WTF is this blather even supposed to mean? Griz host PSU on November 16th.
So, soothsayer, are you calling an upset?

Go away. You bore me. Stick to badminton
And you can stick to imaginary baseball.
In all seriousness, there's no more "uncertainty" this year than last. Nobody "emerged" until game 4. Let's hope it doesn't take that long this year.
There is uncertainty, as you say, but my view is less than last year. Ah Yat has shown he can throw and will likely be a very good player, and has been around for a year. Vidlak has shown he's in the ballpark, and has another's year's experience. Fife has way more experience than McDowell had, and went through spring ball. Huot is a year older showed well in the spring game. Nevertheless, we don't yet seem to have our starting qb.

And you can stick to imaginary baseball.

There is uncertainty, as you say, but my view is less than last year. Ah Yat has shown he can throw and will likely be a very good player, and has been around for a year. Vidlak has shown he's in the ballpark, and has another's year's experience. Fife has way more experience than McDowell had, and went through spring ball. Huot is a year older showed well in the spring game. Nevertheless, we don't yet seem to have our starting qb.
True. Fife definitely has more experience than McDowell OR Vidlak had going into last year. Hell, even Ah Yat has more experience than McDowell or Vidlak had…

True. Fife definitely has more experience than McDowell OR Vidlak had going into last year. Hell, even Ah Yat has more experience than McDowell or Vidlak had…
We've got the position surrounded. Now we just need one or two of them emerge quickly. A good o-line that gets off to a faster start than last year's o-line would help too. I haven't seen Fife at all, except a bit of old tape, so don't have any feeling for him.

You are kinda losing your bearings there buddy. I feel bad for you on here. You really have no way left to defend yourself. You subject yourself to non stop abuse. It is pretty sad.
Yeah, lots of clueless hacks on here to school. It's an endless job. But shouldn't you be at a Miley Cyrus concert somewhere?

We've got the position surrounded. Now we just need one or two of them emerge quickly. A good o-line that gets off to a faster start than last year's o-line would help too. I haven't seen Fife at all, except a bit of old tape, so don't have any feeling for him.
Ironically I feel better about THIS year's O-line than I did last year's (at the beginning of the season)...Love Panfiloff, Love Johnson (Cal transfer), Bobby's got some good young talent he's recruited, and if we get this UND guy I think we're going to be VERY good up front.

Back