• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Payton Stoner leaves team

AZDoc said:
grizatwork said:
krammer said:
AZDoc said:
Well...this can't end well...

what does this statement mean ? is he changing positions ?...leaving the team ? ???? :?:

It means absolutely nothing out of context. Speculation is pointless at this time.

Exactly why I said this can’t end well...EITHER somethings up with him, he’s in trouble for using social media, or this place will take this baby for a long ride! Hahaha. Just waiting to see which one :cool:

eGriz is about 75% speculation.

That’s just the nature of a new coaching staff, especially one that seems so dissimilar to the last one.

I think I’d honestly put the over/under of additional players from here on out leaving before fall at 5 or so. Hope not, but it is what it is.

I will take the waaaaaaay over. There will be some that don't like the new regime. Some that see the writing on the wall with their playing time during spring, and some that simply have injuries or choose not to play anymore. I would bet double digits.

grizpack said:
I will take the waaaaaaay over. There will be some that don't like the new regime. Some that see the writing on the wall with their playing time during spring, and some that simply have injuries or choose not to play anymore. I would bet double digits.
agreed.

alabamagrizzly said:
AZDoc said:
grizatwork said:
krammer said:
what does this statement mean ? is he changing positions ?...leaving the team ? ???? :?:

It means absolutely nothing out of context. Speculation is pointless at this time.

Exactly why I said this can’t end well...EITHER somethings up with him, he’s in trouble for using social media, or this place will take this baby for a long ride! Hahaha. Just waiting to see which one :cool:

eGriz is about 75% speculation.

No charts or graphs?

Sounds speculative...

Latest posts

Back