• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

One more transfer

Hey Karl - Stick around man! You are obviously a crowd favorite. Freshmen around the country are mostly not guaranteed anything. Stick around for your second season then make your decision. Like I said you are a crowd favorite!

Griz1 said:
Karl could also just be threatening to leave for more mins

This is a stupid statement. A player doesn't threaten to leave for more playing time. He works harder and if he wasn't happy with the result his efforts produce he would request a release. If you knew Travis at all, or anything about him, he would never agree to any player making demands of him. The player who works the hardest for him is the one who reaps the rewards, not one who makes demands of him. Karl is not one who would threaten anyway he is a quality kid. Until we know for sure that this is the case I wouldn't be wasting my time speculating who it is or how they are positioning themselves.
[/quote]
I totally agree! :clap:

Back