• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

One Great Game...Three Bad Apples

Panthera said:
jcu27 said:
And if you can't tell this was a bullshit story... I'm also worried about your brain.

:bad:

This is not a bull story sir. And it wasn't easy for me to tell ANYONE, let alone an entire forum, about this embarrassing situation. I'm not trying to 'troll the internet' or make a practical joke, here. I just think you should know what went on after the game Friday night... :twocents:

I'm truly sorry that ANY event occurs that leaves a visitor to Missoula with a bad impression (I almost said a bad taste in their mouths, and then realized just how disgusting that phrase would sound, given the circumstances) of my former hometown. I do hope some justice can be meted out upon the perpetrators, legal, karmic, or otherwise.

But you have to admit, that story is pretty incredible.

Thanks again for making the trip up for the game. I'm glad you are safely home. Peace.

This has got to be a troll, because the story is far too ridiculous.. the "Even Santa Prefers Montana" is crazy.. like, David2 crazy.

martridenk said:
If you weren't going to report it to the authorities i don't know if its something you should share on an online forum. If its at all true, those students need to be expelled at the very least.

Maybe not an expulsion (they were just a bunch of excited drunk kids, we've all been there), but they should be subject to some sort of punishment. I'd say a one quarter suspension at UM and a letter to their parents.

And the authorities probably wouldn't be able to do anything even if I did go to them. Who knows if what they did to me is even illegal anymore? Heck, if two men can get married to each other these days, it's hard to justify outlawing anything.

Panthera said:
martridenk said:
If you weren't going to report it to the authorities i don't know if its something you should share on an online forum. If its at all true, those students need to be expelled at the very least.

Maybe not an expulsion (they were just a bunch of excited drunk kids, we've all been there), but they should be subject to some sort of punishment. I'd say a one quarter suspension at UM and a letter to their parents.

And the authorities probably wouldn't be able to do anything even if I did go to them. Who knows if what they did to me is even illegal anymore? Heck, if two men can get married to each other these days, it's hard to justify outlawing anything.

Ugh. Even Santa-hating bigots don't deserve that sort of treatment.

Panthera said:
...I started walking up the tunnel, but the three students pursued me and eventually caught up. I turned left and found myself trapped near a dumpster and one of the stadium walls...

Not totally familiar with the layout of WaGriz. Can someone verify that when you go up the visitor tunnel you can make a left turn and be next to a dumpster and the stadium wall?

schield said:
Panthera said:
...I started walking up the tunnel, but the three students pursued me and eventually caught up. I turned left and found myself trapped near a dumpster and one of the stadium walls...

Not totally familiar with the layout of WaGriz. Can someone verify that when you go up the visitor tunnel you can make a left turn and be next to a dumpster and the stadium wall?
If I remember right this guy posted something about going to the game, before it. So I'm assuming he went and just because he knows where stuff is(if that is correct on his directions) doesn't mean he's not trolling. It'll just make his shit story seem a little more believable, but the shit he is typing just screams "I'M A TROLL."

MrTitleist said:
This has got to be a troll, because the story is far too ridiculous.. the "Even Santa Prefers Montana" is crazy.. like, David2 crazy.

Since you're so wonderful about exposing poster's IPOs, perhaps you might want to confirm that this poster is not me. :cool:

If this happened, it is unfortunate, and like any team, we have some bad fans...however, that being said...I find it hard to believe that 3 UM students could walk up the tunnel...there is security there and only visiting fans and players are allowed up there...they won't even let UM parents use the tunnel...great game, great win, again, if this happened, my apologies, but it would be almost impossible to figure out who these 3 would be...

cat fan
They can't help but throw in the eat $hit line
Gave it away...but still funny

MrTitleist said:

Well, not sure I'd go that far. Old D2 was quite the nut job

There were a ton of people on the field after the game. No way this happened w/o someone stopping it. If I had to guess I would day it was probably D1B fucking with you guys. He has been to our stadium & Missoula before. Also nobody know matter how old or Christian would be offended by a sign that says Santa. Smoking marijuana cigarettes? Seriously? Kudos to whoever made this up, it is good. :thumb:

I wasn't at this game but in past games there have been dumpsters where he says.
If it happened I'm good with cutting the punks nuts off.

jcu27 said:
After I read this; "they were probably the type who smoke marijuana cigarettes on a regular basis," I knew it was trolling.
my gf and I thought he was old as hell after reading this but caught on soon hahaha

Unless he stayed way beyond the cleaning crew, there would have been a lot of people in that area, and I don't think Missoula or Griz fans would put up with three guys sexually assaulting someone.

Besides, who would have been able to pull their pants, long johns and underwear down in time to fart in someone's face in less than five minutes?

Back