• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Not A “Brawl” - It’s the Griz-Cat Game

Htowngriz said:
TCCGRIZ said:
Htowngriz said:
TCCGRIZ said:
Please don't pussify the brawl , our genius f***[*] coach has done that for us enough
Also FTC

:roll:

You really need to get a grip, dude.

No, no I do not! It's the cats and FTC.
People need to quit being snow flakes

You're right, I'm sorry. Schye, Sims, Buss, Strahm, Simis, Jensen-all a bunch of pussies who are just going to roll over and play dead for the cats because of that damn limp-wristed Stitt. Thank you for helping me see the light.

All right fucktard where did I say anything about players. That's right nowhere !!!!
Your right about one thing "limp-wristed"
BTW now the team is staying in Bozeman .
So much for tradition again huh

IntuitiveGriz said:
TCCGRIZ said:
Allezchat said:
goatcreekgriz said:
There are many reasons to hate the Montana Power Company, so I’ll withdraw that suggestion.

Griz-Cat game.

FTC.

Maybe if it was the Touch America Trophy?

Now that's funny

Lot's of good people worked there, too bad the dot com crash wiped them out.

Lots of good people, the ex wife worked there.
Dot.com plus the Gannon factor screwed alot of family and friends

TCCGRIZ said:
goatcreekgriz said:
This may sound petty, but the “Brawl of the Wild” moniker was made up by the lousy Lee Newspapers (to my recollection) and then Town Pump piled on. Then it took off. I find this name annoying.

Growing up, it was Cat-Griz. The Bozeman Daily Comical got it right today. But perhaps it should be Griz-Cat instead. I would even prefer the short-lived “Montana Power Classic” over calling it the “Brawl of the Wild” because I hate the crummy Lee Newspapers.

With this pettiness off my chest, FTC. Looking forward to victory in Griz-Cat game.

Please don't pussify the brawl , our genius f***[*] coach has done that for us enough
Also FTC

Its officially been pussified. The Griz stay in Bozeman now. WTF?? We all remember a certain coach who refused to stay in Bozo. I remember Joe Glenn calling it an "unhealthy rivalry". WTF does that mean?? The Brawl is putting it mildly, because it's wayyyy more than that!!! FTC!!!!!

Hauck lost to the Cats when the Cats were better (2003,2005); and beat the Cats when he had the better team (2007, 2009). Had nothing to do with staying in Livingston.

mtgriz said:
Hauck lost to the Cats when the Cats were better (2003,2005); and beat the Cats when he had the better team (2007, 2009). Had nothing to do with staying in Livingston.
Hauck absolutely had everything to do with the Griz staying in Livingston.

Hammer said:
mtgriz said:
Hauck absolutely had everything to do with the Griz staying in Livingston.

Point was staying in Livingston didn’t mean a win.

:clap:
kemajic said:
goatcreekgriz said:
This may sound petty, but the “Brawl of the Wild” moniker was made up by the lousy Lee Newspapers (to my recollection) and then Town Pump piled on. Then it took off. I find this name annoying.

Growing up, it was Cat-Griz. The Bozeman Daily Comical got it right today. But perhaps it should be Griz-Cat instead. I would even prefer the short-lived “Montana Power Classic” over calling it the “Brawl of the Wild” because I hate the crummy Lee Newspapers.

With this pettiness off my chest, FTC. Looking forward to victory in Griz-Cat game.
Brawl is bush. Griz Playoff Tune-Up is more fitting.

:clap: :thumb: :thumb:
Hit it right on the head!

TCCGRIZ said:
IntuitiveGriz said:
TCCGRIZ said:
Allezchat said:
Maybe if it was the Touch America Trophy?

Now that's funny

Lot's of good people worked there, too bad the dot com crash wiped them out.

Lots of good people, the ex wife worked there.
Dot.com plus the Gannon factor screwed alot of family and friends
No doubt Gannon was a puke, but I think it was ultimately cell phones that brought down Touch America. Transmitting data via cell towers is cheaper than fiber optic line.

I can live with Cat-Griz, which has been the default for decades.

FTC.

Back