• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Northwestern QB in Transfer Portal

UncleRico

The presumed starter at QB for Northwestern Brendan Sullivan in portal. New Northwestern OC is former SDSU OC Zach Lujan, This sets the stage for Mark Gronowski an Illinois native.

Sdsu had their spring game April 10th, gronowski was there and took most of the first team reps.

It's almost certain that he will be returning this fall for the jacks

If gronowski decides to leave and go play at a fbs school which i heard he is still leaning towards returning. sdsu has chase Mason waiting to take over the qb. Position.

mason had full ride offers from Wyoming, Fresno state and Kansas state coming out of high school in South Dakota, he also started at centerfield for the Nebraska corn huskers
baseball team as a freshman, football has always been his first choice and decided to comeback home and play for the jacks.

Mark still has two years of eligibility remaining. I think his original plan was to return to SDSU and make a run at the 3-peat this year, then transfer prior to 25/26 for a payday and draft positioning. It will be interesting to watch what unfolds.

Mark still has two years of eligibility remaining. I think his original plan was to return to SDSU and make a run at the 3-peat this year, then transfer prior to 25/26 for a payday and draft positioning. It will be interesting to watch what unfolds.
Yeah... losing six potential draft picks is tough for any team to recover from.

Back