• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

NICE BROADCAST, WOKESTERS!

Cuervohola

DONOR
Dear ESPN the CINCO...

I know you can't afford much since 70 percent of the Country doesn't watch your Wokester Bullshit, but you can't even afford a camera crew and equipment that doesn't shake like a leaf???

I thought No. Colorado was bad, ESPN2 is 20 times worse.

Rodney King for President!

(This is dry humor and political commentary wrapped up in one nice package, if you can keep up.)

mtgriz said:
Rodney King for President!

(This is dry humor and political commentary wrapped up in one nice package, if you can keep up.)

He's dead, but would still be better than the last one.

Cuervohola said:
Dear ESPN the CINCO...

I know you can't afford much since 70 percent of the Country doesn't watch your Wokester Bullshit, but you can't even afford a camera crew and equipment that doesn't shake like a leaf???

I thought No. Colorado was bad, ESPN2 is 20 times worse.

Wait. So ESPN is “woke” liberal fake news?!
Dammit! I knew the Griz actually won that game yesterday!
“Stop the steal!”

Not even the 39 year high Inflation and insane gas prices will but some of you out of your trances. That's okay, enjoy the wipeout in 22 and 24. It will be uglier than the Knittens game tonight.

Cuervohola said:
Not even the 39 year high Inflation and insane gas prices will but some of you out of your trances. That's okay, enjoy the wipeout in 22 and 24. It will be uglier than the Knittens game tonight.

Explain how ESPN2 and how the Griz broadcast in particular is “woke”. I anticipate some Genius level commentary as per usual.

gotgame75 said:
Cuervohola said:

Explain how ESPN2 and how the Griz broadcast in particular is “woke”. I anticipate some Genius level commentary as per usual.

You're still here? I thought I got rid of you a long time ago... I figured you got tired of being constantly taken to the cleaners by people on my side... GROAN.

https://www.lawofficer.com/espn-goes-woke-now-they-are-broke/

Cuervohola said:

People like you are what is wrong with the country. Everything is political. Everything! You sound ridiculous. You don’t go to parties - because no one will invite you. Take the hint. Pull your head out.

Copper Griz said:
Cuervohola said:

People like you are what is wrong with the country. Everything is political. Everything! You sound ridiculous. You don’t go to parties - because no one will invite you. Take the hint. Pull your head out.

Yeah, not people like Joe the Rapist pedophile "in charge" that kills off Servicemembers in Afghanistan and then grins about it and checks his watch repeatedly as their coffins are brought home.

I'm what's wrong with the country.

Not Mayors and City Councils that let people loot stores and burn them down while CNN states that the "protests" are "mostly peaceful" in front of burning buildings.

I'm what's wrong with the country.

Like the admin letting in hundreds of thousands of unvetted refugees and border crossers that have diseases that make Covid look like child's play. All the Dipshit had to do was nothing.

I don't go to parties because parties don't exist for people my age. I don't do keg stands anymore. I hang out with people that have brains and we hardly ever talk about politics.

You want to know what's OBVIOUSLY wrong with this country?

Politicians from BOTH sides.

Mods?

Please move this to the Nutjob board as it’s clearly no longer — if it ever was — about GRIZ football.

Cuervo sounds like he is two Trump rallies away from an armed insurrection. Wish Biden would just break off Texas from the US. All the radicalized right wing qanon fuck wits can live together. They can elect Tucker Carlson as their emperor and slap their tiny peckers to a nationally broadcastss slide show of topless Vladamir Putin. Cuervo and his ilk are just 1st world al qaeda, just a lot dumber.

Back