• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Next GFP recording - this weekend, get at me here with any questions for the pod

BWahlberg

DONOR
We're going to get together this Sunday and record a pod that'll wrap up the spring, cover some losses in the portal, and probably talk hoops just a touch as well. Any/all questions or comments you post here, we'll make sure to (attempt) to cover them!

Two Questions:

1) How the hell do we replace Gubner? Its gonna take three players to do what he did.
2) How much re-loading do the Griz do this year?

Wooooootttt!

James, who's better at helping you with your math homework, or your mom or your dad?

It's January 6, 2025. The GRIZ trail SDSU 27-21 with 3:02 left in the 4th quarter. They have it first and ten at their own 9 yard line. You are able to choose any QB, any RB and any two WRs from GRIZ history to play on the drive. Who are you subbing in?

What's the best bad beer out there (PBR, Rainier, Natty, etc)?

The Griz lost a lot of top-end talent to graduation and the portal. Who are your candidates to make the leap this offseason?
Rausch cut an impressive and confident figure as a 6-foot-3 CB at the spring game.
Did any of the D-linemen show you the juice to help plug the Gub-Edwards hole up front?

Wooooootttt!

James, who's better at helping you with your math homework, or your mom or your dad?

It's January 6, 2025. The GRIZ trail SDSU 27-21 with 3:02 left in the 4th quarter. They have it first and ten at their own 9 yard line. You are able to choose any QB, any RB and any two WRs from GRIZ history to play on the drive. Who are you subbing in?

Obviously you're not asking me but I'd pick JJ, if only for the reason to give him the chance he never had.

Wooooootttt!

I'll choose, even if you didn't ask me: Brian Ah Yat, Yo Humphrey, Joey Douglas, Jimmy Farris.

Wooooootttt!

PBR won a blue ribbon. Why would you even ask such a thing?

So I'm relistening to the pods from the playoffs (yes gentlemen, I'm that desperate for content). During the post-Delaware pod (you'll remember: it was the one during which the Pack were playing the Chiefs and Brint shit about 18 bricks during the pod while watching the game), Mike made a comment along the lines of,
"Yeah, James and I don't know anything about rooting for a team who allows Patrick Mahomes to hang around".

I mean, I know in retrospect you were talking about SB LVI, but damn dude. You gotta *stop talking this shit into existence.

Perhaps if you could say something along the lines of "The GRIZ get a late field goal to beat SDSU in Frisco" that'd be great. Also, if a random set of seven numbers between 1 and 69 come to mind, please text me.

*as a diehard Chief fan, I thank you!

Should Monte come out of the tunnel on a circus elephant for the opener? Maybe he can stop by the Town Pump and get me a Bud Ice and a dry aged hot dog. That’ll might get me through halftime before I sneak over to Brint’s tailgate to hydrate.

What’s the level of concern with the current QB room?

What’s your opinion on the off-season coaching departures/new hires?

What position do we need someone to step up significantly or add depth via the portal?

Which incoming freshman are you most excited to see/could see the field?

Also, has there ever been a better hair-related NIL opportunity than the flowing locks of the left side of our O line?

Which incoming freshman are you most excited to see/could see the field?

Also, has there ever been a better hair-related NIL opportunity than the flowing locks of the left side of our O line?
Man, Suave just needs to put some of their hard hitting moments to a soundtrack of "hair, long beautiful hair," and we are right back in the 90's.

Latest posts

Back