• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

NEW GRIZ: Ryan Tirrell LB- Loyola Sacred Heart

WaGriz4life said:
SaskGriz said:
bigtyme said:
And he is a PSS athlete who will get bigger, faster, stronger this year.

What is a PSS athlete? I'm only asking because I was a POS athlete.
Pfahler Sport Specific. Former Griz TE Steven Pfahler has an unbelievable training center that is blowing up in Western Montana. He might be the best strength trainer in the state. He would be an awesome Griz strength coach if he ever wants to start working exclusively with college football players.

Exactly. Ryan has been working out there for quite some time with obvious results.

His parents are some of the best people you will meet. Both were very good athletes too. In fact, the kind of natural athletes that just kind of piss you off, because they do everything so naturally... Because i was the opposite of that... :) Congrats to Ryan and the Tirrell Family!!!

PeauxRouge said:
AZGrizFan said:
bgbigdog said:
AZGrizFan said:
I was 5'7", 120 lb...

Third grade for me.

:lol: :lol:

I didn’t break a buck fifty soaking wet until I was 22. Now I’d kill to get back to TWO FIFTY. :?

It's cruel what age does to a person, right?

Yes, it is. But to be clear, I’m not 5’7” anymore either... :D

Two fifty looks better at 6’2” than it would at 5’7”. :ugeek:

Fairfield’s Meyer, Loyola’s Tirrell forge bond before committing to Griz
https://skylinesportsmt.com/fairfields-meyer-loyolas-tirrell-forge-bond-before-committing-to-griz/

WaGriz4life said:
SaskGriz said:
bigtyme said:
And he is a PSS athlete who will get bigger, faster, stronger this year.

What is a PSS athlete? I'm only asking because I was a POS athlete.
Pfahler Sport Specific. Former Griz TE Steven Pfahler has an unbelievable training center that is blowing up in Western Montana. He might be the best strength trainer in the state. He would be an awesome Griz strength coach if he ever wants to start working exclusively with college football players.

I have the confidence he knows where he is supposed to be, and that is training high school athletes with his bride. Just might have something to do with his hs sports experience.

AZGrizFan said:
PeauxRouge said:
AZGrizFan said:
bgbigdog said:
Third grade for me.

:lol: :lol:

I didn’t break a buck fifty soaking wet until I was 22. Now I’d kill to get back to TWO FIFTY. :?

It's cruel what age does to a person, right?

Yes, it is. But to be clear, I’m not 5’7” anymore either... :D

Two fifty looks better at 6’2” than it would at 5’7”. :ugeek:

Your ideal weight???
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PiZTz_CTlIg

Back