• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

New commit - Eddy Egun

This is great news. Am far happier about this than depressed over Jack Williams leaving. Assist: Michael Oguine.

citay said:
This is great news. Am far happier about this than depressed over Jack Williams leaving. Assist: Michael Oguine.

Well, if Michael gets an assist for Eddy, he gets a turnover for Jack Williams. :)

citay said:

Hah! You're right! But remember, Michael is an honors student, and since water seeks its own level, Mr. Williams is obviously a smart guy. I believe the assist here really goes to the academic reputation of Rice University so I'm deleting Michael's turnover.

I really like this kid. Might not ever be a superstar but the potential to be a foundation player. Thought I saw something that he had grown a bit this year too. When Travis was on the radio with Colter he talked about finding guys that want to be here and will do what it takes to make an impact no matter what it might be. Reading a few articles about Eddy he seems to fit that mold.

Back