• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

NCAA Changing Transfer Rules

MissoulaMarinerFan

So the free for all is now written in stone?
That is what it looks like to me - though I've barely been squinting and following along. I think the NCAA was essentially doing this during the couple of seasons impacted by COVID by being a little looser with approving waivers. I'm fairly certain the federal court ruling telling the NCAA to kick rocks and Raequan could transfer immediately probably had an impact on the NCAA getting around and changing it officially.

I'm sure others who have a better grasp of the law rulings and nuance of the NCAA "rules" would be able to provide more accurate context though.

It’s the new norm now. You either gotta get used to it, or slowly spiral into depression with each player that transfers out. Like I said in another thread, it’s not like we get these guys under contract for 10 years. College careers are very short lived anyway and you have to have a “next man up” mentality. We are the deepest we’ve ever been, albeit a little green. The potential is as good as it’s been in years though. I’ve either become quickly used to it or numb to it cus every new portal post on eGriz does not shock me anymore.

Latest posts

Back