• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Muslim World Shows Themselves

ursusmissoulus

Pretty telling couple of weeks.

1) Palestinians elect Hamas. Nice choice for peace.

2) Ferry boat goes down 40-50 miles off Egypts' coast. Captain bails before it sinls, over a 1000 drown. Another ferry, same line, was nearby and didn't help. Thanks.

3) A liberal (aren't they all) Danish newspaper published a cartoon of the benevolent icon of Islam. OOOOOOOOOHHHH. Really bad stuff here. The savages are now rioting around the world. Burning anything western. Acting like themselves. I'm not shocked. This is who they are. The Muslim moderates that speak out against this crap, say it's fanaticism and not representative of Muslims, these same moderates live here or in other "western" countries, and have gotten the hell away from "you pick the backassward sh#thole country".

We should not be on the ground in Iraq, or Afghanistan. It's like taking a rabid dog home because you feel sorry for it and want to help. We should pound their sorry asses into the ground from the air when they need it. Anybody can change, but these folks are a lost cause.

Alexander the Great should have finished the job. :twocents:

Sorry I ranted, but just watched the news.

I agree with parts of what you said. Any person/people who place faith over reason when it comes to decision-making really scare me (especially when they assert that disagreeing with their faith is insulting to them). Mix in an unhealthy dose of poverty and some governments who hoard all of the wealth for themselves while telling their people that someone else is to blame for their crappy lot in life (those liberals in the West, mostly), and you have the makings for a very ugly situation.

Anybody else ready to invest in alternatives to oil?

Back