• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

MT Griz Football & the FCS (Fun Consensual Sex)

This is getting better then Penthouse! I have been married to the SAME woman for over 37 years. Probably because most of this time in the military I was gone, that is why she puts up with me. However, Sex and sexuality are life, everyone needs to figure it out.

Geese do not mate for life, I heard that is a myth. Made me feel better when I used to hunt them at least.

GG. I can hardly wait to meet you!

reinell30 said:
This is getting better then Penthouse! I have been married to the SAME woman for over 37 years. Probably because most of this time in the military I was gone, that is why she puts up with me. However, Sex and sexuality are life, everyone needs to figure it out.

Geese do not mate for life, I heard that is a myth. Made me feel better when I used to hunt them at least.

Penguins mate for life.

reinell30 said:

It will most certainly be an epic gathering! I can't wait either.

MrTitleist said:
reinell30 said:

Penguins mate for life.

Can you blame them? They always look so handsome in their little tuxedos.

GGNez said:
MrTitleist said:
reinell30 said:

Penguins mate for life.

Penguins are my spirit animal.

MrTitleist said:
GGNez said:
MrTitleist said:
reinell30 said:

Penguins mate for life.

This 'possum is mine.

Namaste.

dZAsjG7.jpg

MrTitleist said:
GGNez said:
MrTitleist said:
reinell30 said:

Penguins mate for life.

Huh. I would have guessed a Sloth.

AZGrizFan said:
MrTitleist said:
GGNez said:
MrTitleist said:
Penguins mate for life.

Huh. I would have guessed a Sloth.

That's rude. Did you know sloths occasionally get algae growing on them because they move so slow? I would think that you in your advanced age would want to move a little bit more to avoid algae build-up. :twocents:

One must be careful when they put the backfield in motion that a counter-trey doesn't leave a wide receiver non-receptive...more than two in motion can and will get spit out...and no body likes a spitter on the football field..

You don't want to get caught in the pocket when Mike, Sam, and Will are coming on a "jailhouse" blitz.......

Topey711 said:
You don't want to get caught in the pocket when Mike, Sam, and Will are coming on a "jailhouse" blitz.......

Oohhh.....not bad, Topey! Not bad at all.

Back