• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Montana fall camp - Skyline Sports

Grisly Fan said:
Colter_Nuanez56 said:
WATCH: Montana Griz Fall Camp 2017: Quarterback battle
In this video, Montana senior quarterback Reese Phillips, junior quarterback Caleb Hill and third-year QBs coach Andrew Selle break down UM’s open quarterback competition.

http://skylinesportsmt.com/montana-griz-fall-camp-2017-quarterback-battle/
Nice! Loving these videos. The insight into the coaches and players' thoughts has rekindled the excitement I had back when practices were open and we got a sense of the team even before the season started. Please keep 'em coming!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

THIS!^^^ Thanks for your efforts and keep'em coming!

Good Stuff.

Colter_Nuanez56 said:
WATCH: Montana Griz Fall Camp 2017: Quarterback battle
In this video, Montana senior quarterback Reese Phillips, junior quarterback Caleb Hill and third-year QBs coach Andrew Selle break down UM’s open quarterback competition.

http://skylinesportsmt.com/montana-griz-fall-camp-2017-quarterback-battle/

AWESOME Interview Videos, Nuanez! :phat: Thank you :!:

JR WR Keenan Curran said on the QB's:

Jensen is "Very Technical"
Hill is "Freak of Nature, Super Athlete"
Phillips is "Cool, Calm and Collected"

Hope to see an increased role for L Taylor. He had 1 reception in 2016 as a RS-FR.

But he:

Had 72 catches for 1,516 receiving yards and 23 touchdowns at Mission Bay High School ... Invited to be a member of the U-19 United States Football Team in 2014.

Had offers from UMASS, Duke and Indiana.

IntuitiveGriz said:
Hope to see an increased role for L Taylor. He had 1 reception in 2016 as a RS-FR.

But he:

Had 72 catches for 1,516 receiving yards and 23 touchdowns at Mission Bay High School ... Invited to be a member of the U-19 United States Football Team in 2014.

i was wondering the same thing...we never hear much about him....with his pedigree, one would think he would be ahead on the depth chart of all the red shirt freshman's we hear so much about, unless of course the r- freshmans are really, really something special....... what is the deal ?

krammer said:
IntuitiveGriz said:

But he:

i was wondering the same thing...we never hear much about him....with his pedigree, one would think he would be ahead on the depth chart of all the red shirt freshman's we hear so much about, unless of course the r- freshmans are really, really something special....... what is the deal ?

I heard lots of hype about Taylor last fall and into the season, but I think he wasn't able to stay healthy. Then I expected to see his name in either UM's preseason WR position preview or in Colter's position battles, but there was nothing this month. I am surprised and wonder why the hype has disappeared.

go96griz said:
krammer said:
IntuitiveGriz said:

But he:

I heard lots of hype about Taylor last fall and into the season, but I think he wasn't able to stay healthy. Then I expected to see his name in either UM's preseason WR position preview or in Colter's position battles, but there was nothing this month. I am surprised and wonder why the hype has disappeared.

It's definitely interesting. I asked an open ended question to Stitt about all the guys who could factor in to the position battles at wide receiver and he named literally 10 guys, but not Taylor. Ferriter has not mentioned him by name either. I will specifically ask about him in the next few weeks.

Colter, you've been showing us some good content as of late. With that, you've won me back for 6 months anyway. The only problem is that your website won't (or can't) process my credit card transaction? Either that or I just signed up for a year...

Bjorn Bjornstein said:
Colter, you've been showing us some good content as of late. With that, you've won me back for 6 months anyway. The only problem is that your website won't (or can't) process my credit card transaction? Either that or I just signed up for a year...

Thank you for asking and for your interest! We are in the process of a complete overhaul at Skyline Sports. We will have a much more functional, smoother running and more aesthetically pleasing website very soon. Send me a personal message so we can exchange emails. I can get you rolling along on whatever subscription you'd like by going through our back end and activating you. Just PM me the email you registered through. Thanks!

Montana senior journalism student Nick Puckett, the former sports editor at the Montana Kaimin and the current Kaimin Griz football beat writer is going to be helping us with coverage this fall. Here's his satirical Skyline debut:

Semenza vs. Robot highlights first week of Griz fall camp
http://skylinesportsmt.com/semenza-vs-robot-highlights-first-week-of-griz-fall-camp/

Big Sky Breakdown: Griz fall scrimmage audio (collected by Kyle) featuring Stitt, Akem, Phillips http://skylinesportsmt.com/big-sky-breakdown-griz-scrimmage/

Colter_Nuanez56 said:
Griz still searching following first scrimmage
http://skylinesportsmt.com/griz-still-searching-following-first-scrimmage/

Article won't load for me on any device or browser

RayWill said:
Colter_Nuanez56 said:
Griz still searching following first scrimmage
http://skylinesportsmt.com/griz-still-searching-following-first-scrimmage/

Article won't load for me on any device or browser

We are in the process of a complete overhaul, redesign and migration of Skyline Sports. From time to time, we will have server errors, particularly after games etc when traffic is high. Once we have the new site up and going (hoping by September 1), those problems should all go away.

Back