• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Money Williams

UncleRico said:
He was walking without boot and really no limp at all last night.

You are wrong. He was still wearing a boot at the Idaho game. It was smaller than what he had previously been wearing, but still a boot.

maroonandsilver said:
UncleRico said:
He was walking without boot and really no limp at all last night.

You are wrong. He was still wearing a boot at the Idaho game. It was smaller than what he had previously been wearing, but still a boot.

I was on other side of court I must have missed it. It didn't appear he was limping though.

It would be a HUGE boost if he returns against EWU this weekend. Now that Whitney has become a true playmaking pg,Money can more focus on SG.

mtgrizrule said:
It would be a HUGE boost if he returns against EWU this weekend. Now that Whitney has become a true playmaking pg,Money can more focus on SG.

It won’t be this weekend. Hopefully sooner rather than later

This feels like a good week to bring him back. He's out of the boot which I would think means he's back at practice, there's no game on Thursday and he could just kind of ease his way back into it. He could come off the bench Saturday and not overdue it, start gradually building up the minutes and then by the time we get to Boise he's full speed ahead.

I'm guessing, he won't be back before the tournament.
How does DeCuire work him back? For some reason, Whitney didn't play well with Money. Without Money, Whitney is all conference player.

If it were me, I'd bring Money off the bench. Rotate him with Whitney, Moody, Vazquez and try figuring out how Whitney and Money simultaneously, if at all.

That's not knocking either. They just didn't have good chemistry together, before Money got injured. Moody and Vazquez will be fine either way.

If and when Money returns, it's going to be a challenge to not mess with some rather good chemistry. It's definitely a difficult coaching challenge.

mtgrizrule said:
I'm guessing, he won't be back before the tournament.
How does DeCuire work him back? For some reason, Whitney didn't play well with Money. Without Money, Whitney is all conference player.

If it were me, I'd bring Money off the bench. Rotate him with Whitney, Moody, Vazquez and try figuring out how Whitney and Money simultaneously, if at all.

That's not knocking either. They just didn't have good chemistry together, before Money got injured. Moody and Vazquez will be fine either way.

If and when Money returns, it's going to be a challenge to not mess with some rather good chemistry. It's definitely a difficult coaching challenge.

Very insightful perspective, mtgrizrule. There's no doubt about where Money stands regarding the team: he gave every senior a big hug after they returned to the bench from the pre-game senior night recognition.

Money played in the first half against ISU. Some flashes of his old self and had 2 buckets, one on a nice drive. He looked like he tweaked his foot/ankle again and took off his brace. He didn't play in the second half.

maroonandsilver said:
Money played in the first half against ISU. Some flashes of his old self and had 2 buckets, one on a nice drive. He looked like he tweaked his foot/ankle again and took off his brace. He didn't play in the second half.
When did that happen? I didn’t see him do that

Latest posts

Back