• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Millennials killing college football attendance

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fat Bruno said:
kemajic said:
WAaggieFan said:
Fat Bruno said:
Another sub-literate blurt from a right wing dingbat who cries about how the women, blacks, muslims, gays, transgenders and every one unlike their whining, perpetually victimized asses?
Speaking of sub-literate, “...cries about how the....” How the what? You never completed the sentence. What are the members of your list doing that’s being cried about by your also listed antagonist?

Nitpicking like you? So, I lost a sentence fragment in the posting ... you get a point for pointing it out.
Well, one more for your sub-literate skills. I asked what the members of your list (“the women, blacks, Muslims, gays, transgenders, and everyone...”) were doing to instigate the cries of your antagonist (“right wing dingbat”)? Your response would indicate that they are, “nitpicking like [me].” Right wing dingbat is probably just irritated by the nitpicking just like you were....
FWIW here’s a piece of unsolicited advice from me in case you’d like to reduce your sub-literacy a bit. Try not to engage the blogosphere with anger-fueled emotion; Emotion is the same as waste when it comes to writing and haste makes waste. Give yourself some time to compose your thoughts instead of just blurting out the first visceral thing that courses through your angry mind. Also, try posting in all caps. That would best suit your tone and help convey even more hostility and vexed emotion to your target audience.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"Consistent 3-5% GDP? WTF did you learn economics?"

Had to go back to the stupidity expressed by bgbigdog, my economics is a ways above your level. Atlanta Fed now saying GDP forecast at 4.7%!! Welcome to capitalism done right. Take the blinders off. Trump did that in 195 days, government does not create wealth it consumes it.

bgbigdog
eGriz Supporter
I am a fan of: Montana

Re: Millennials killing college football attendance

Unread post by bgbigdog » Fri Nov 17, 2017 5:19 pm

HelenaHandBasket wrote: ↑
Fri Nov 17, 2017 4:57 pm

armonte wrote: ↑
Fri Nov 17, 2017 4:47 pm
NOT ONE DNCer voted for the tax cut package, how can you not vote FOR a tax cut for middle income Americans. If our country can have 3-5% GDP you'll see how boomers saved, and you will too. More money in your pocket and less in the goverment's hands to waste. Put every DNC and RINO that is not pro American and pro growth out of office.

Probably because of reports that any household making less than $100,000 will not get a tax cut. And lets not get started on the theory of trickle down economics.

That’s actually now known as “bunghole” economics. And you’re right, no need to waste any time on that. I am charged up about the new corporate deduction for private planes that is going to rock the tax returns of the middle class. Makes me wish I hadn’t taken the parachute so soon.

Consistent 3-5% GDP? WTF did you learn economics?

I like your 'no prisoner's' posting style. :clap: Very entertaining. In Missoula, football attendance was killed by six years of sub-par Griz coaching and recruiting. What will you believe, the schools attendance figures or your lying eyes?

Fat Bruno said:
SoldierGriz said:
Fat Bruno said:
bigtyme said:
Accumation of wealth comes from the ability to recognize where one would like to be 30 years + down the road, but instead millenials are concerned about what can be achieved/experienced right now. Building long term wealth is a lost discipline and instant gratification has taken over. Many people prefer to get their little bit of something now over getting significantly more down the road. Not judging either way, just pointing out my perception.

Yeah, that's why they spend years getting an education only to find there are no worthwhile jobs even after they've got it ... then take two jobs and get the wife one, as well. And, most wealth in this society now goes to people who have rich daddies, connections or engage in useless money manipulation.

Good Lord. :cry:

Another sub-literate blurt from a right wing dingbat who cries about how the women, blacks, muslims, gays, transgenders and every one unlike their whining, perpetually victimized asses?

Victimized? The list of peripheral outliers to American society that you so ceremoniously listed above is the very definition of those thinking they have been victimized. You left-wing loonies play the victim card on a daily basis. We all feel so much pity on your ilk that life has been so unfair.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back