• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Mcdowell To Prairie View A&M

oldngrizzly

Since the other thread was locked and I never got to comment it's time for a new one. I think this is a great a choice for Cliff. He never was returning to the Griz by the way.

Bobby reads my posts !

Last edited:
I'm not sure I will ever have more questions and mysteries in my mind around a player than I do with McDowell. Hopefully in a couple of years one of the players or coaches opens up publicly.

Prairie View A&M​

football team gets a million to play in the Centennial bowl last year and they want some more $ cause if they win the swac its a big payday. Wonder what Cliff's take will be?

I think it's very odd that McDowell hasn't mentioned a commitment, hasn't like any PV posts but, is still liking griz related stuff on Twitter.. seems very very odd

I'd be stoked if McDowell and Britt were back on the roster. I'd feel a lot more confident. Feel like it's gonna take a few games for this group to find their identity. Unless Huot is named starter. I'd feel pretty good about that.

Back