• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

McDowell to McNeese State

"While there are no guarantees in today’s world of college athletics until McDowell shows up on campus, he announced his commitment on social media Saturday. He also signed some of the paperwork making his commitment that much stronger to McNeese State."

This is got to be the best soap since well DAYS OF OUR LIVES

Probably was really hoping Bobby would let him back and really didn't want to commit to any of these teams. He fucked up and I'm pretty sure he got bad advice from Twitter agents

Enough with the bad advice. I’m sure Bobby and the other Griz coaches gave him perfectly good advice when he informed them of his intentions to enter the portal. Perfectly good advice he choose not to take.

You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means. 😆
It's McDowell using the word. Look at the McNeese State announcement page. If I were the McNeese staff, I wouldn't count my Cowboys til they take the first snap. Look at Prairie View, look at Southern, not to mention Temple, Montana, Central Arkansas, Kilgore, and Louisiana. He doesn't know the definition of the word, or care.

I guess this makes sense to HIM. I just look at the cost to OTHERS. Despite this, I wish him luck with his future. The list of those wishing him otherwise is large. Quite a body count in his wake.

He's like a five year old who can't make up his mind which desert to have...

Truly amazing...
And having a couple hundred potential 'parents' trying to spoil him even more rotten than he already is. He acts like a Five Star recruit playing off the likes of Alabama, Ohio State, et Al.

I followed the 28 previous pages daily on the McDowell saga. Anyone that ever believed he was coming back to the Griz, knows little about Griz football and even less about. Bobby Hauck. When you talk to the coaches about your decision to transfer they wish you luck and tell then not to bother to try and come back. I wish him luck and hope this is his final stop but you never know!!

McNeese was 0-10 last season. They play Weber St and Texas AM next fall.

My McNeese from at Flathead, who played o-line several years ago, said: “Huge pick up for McNeese!” - GEAUX POKES!”

Back