• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Mackenzie Holt

signedbewildered said:
What are these "rules" so many of you speak of?
Bewildered, bewildered,
You have no complaint.
You are what you are
And you ain’t what you ain’t

[TBH, I heard that song like a month ago and I’ve been trying to work it into a response to you but you don’t complain!]

statler & waldorf said:
BWahlberg said:
AZGrizFan said:
Dude. Do NOT start a thread with just the players name in the title.

f***.

I hereby propose a new egriz rule - Thread titles about players need to include more info than just their name.

A new rule, to be added to all the old rules, routinely ignored by posters and arbitrarily enforced at the whim of each mod. Brilliant! Why didn't I think of that. :roll:

Probably b/c you're no fun most of the time? ;)

alabamagrizzly said:
mtgrizrule said:
I'm trying my best to not pass along negative or bad news here. There are plenty of others who do that well on egriz.
The downtown fight a few weeks ago was enough negative news for this GRIZ fan. Looks like not much is going to come of that (knock on wood). As for MacKenzie, I doubt he will cause any trouble. He's a pretty grounded good natured kid.

You make it sound like you have a lot of bad news that your trying really hard not to tell anyone about.

Potentially bad, or good, depending on the outcome that brawl. I won't say who the players involved were. They are key players though. We will all have to wait and find out how it all plays out.

:shock:
AZGrizFan said:

f***.
Please scroll through the TOPICS and tell the reader's how many you find with just the name as the head-liner?

BWahlberg said:
AZGrizFan said:

f***.

I hereby propose a new egriz rule - Thread titles about players need to include more info than just their name.

Nanny State

Richard8 said:
:shock:
AZGrizFan said:

f***.
Please scroll through the TOPICS and tell the reader's how many you find with just the name as the head-liner?

6/8 on the first page. :lol:

Was hoping Holt would grow into an ultra athletic LT. He seemed to hold up pretty well this spring at OT. That experience will serve him well in being a good blocking TE. Athletic player with speed. TE position is looking pretty good, especially if they can prove themselves as reliable blockers.

Anyone know what happened to Holt? I'm disappointed, if he's no longer a GRIZ. Thompson Falls players haven't panned out too well. Tony Kaz and now Holt. Both extremely talented athletic players.

mtgrizrule said:
Anyone know what happened to Holt? I'm disappointed, if he's no longer a GRIZ. Thompson Falls players haven't panned out too well. Tony Kaz and now Holt. Both extremely talented athletic players.

Agree mtgrizrule. Was hoping on both occasions our TFalls boys would have made it with the Griz. It’s to bad because as you say both talented athletic kids.

Back