• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Loud and Proud!

bigkid said:
Canyon Club is really nice but I'm always in trouble. I like to stand and holler but am continuously told to sit down. The Terrace needs to get"involved" if ya know what I mean. More :party: instead of :rule:

This was my thoughts as well - Yeah it is nice, and yeah it's great to be able to drink while watching the game --- quite a bit too uptight for my liking....

Boxes can be dope - depending on the culture of the group in them. The president's box was the most raucous place in the stadium I've ever partaken believe it or not.

GeauxGriz said:
bigkid said:
Canyon Club is really nice but I'm always in trouble. I like to stand and holler but am continuously told to sit down. The Terrace needs to get"involved" if ya know what I mean. More :party: instead of :rule:

This was my thoughts as well - Yeah it is nice, and yeah it's great to be able to drink while watching the game --- quite a bit too uptight for my liking....

Boxes can be dope - depending on the culture of the group in them. The president's box was the most raucous place in the stadium I've ever partaken believe it or not.

whats a guy gotta do to get in one of these fancy boxes

hilinegrizfan said:
GeauxGriz said:
bigkid said:

Two ways. Reach into your wallet or checkbook. Or, open the door and walk in--and hope you know someone in there so you don't get thrown out.

hilinegrizfan said:
GeauxGriz said:
bigkid said:

Invent something world changing, own a big business, be voted into a big office position, donate a kidney, be a rockstar, a Nobel Prize would probably work, work for 20+ years for the U, have more money than you know what to do with, or just know somebody that fits one of those categories who doesn't think you're a douche-tube.

GeauxGriz said:
hilinegrizfan said:
GeauxGriz said:
bigkid said:

Invent something world changing, own a big business, be voted into a big office position, donate a kidney, be a rockstar, a Nobel Prize would probably work, work for 20+ years for the U, have more money than you know what to do with, or just know somebody that fits one of those categories who doesn't think you're a douche-tube.

i think i prefer being in the stands with the commoners

GeauxGriz said:
bigkid said:

Our box, up to about 5 years ago, was by far the wildest and most fun. It was eventually a double-box (we got 2 leases, knocked down the interior and entry walls, and put in 5 TV's and fancy fridges and coolers). Unlimited beer, booze, and good catered food). Ex-players, lots of pretty women including some of the cheer squad before games and at halftime, athletic dept people like Hogan and O'Day, politicians, Benny the Bull when in town, Monte, coaches' wives, hoops coaches, NFL scouts, Cat friends during the Cat game, opposing team friends during playoff games. Lots of people would just stop by and say hi. Had about 20 or so ex-players in the box at one Homecoming game. I sat next to Rick Neuheisal once for a game. Bobby had asked me if Neuheisal and his agent could sit with us. For Hauck's last 3 years, we had a little event on Fridays during and after the Griz practice. Bobby would come up after practice and do a mini-qb club session. It wasn't always hopping or full, but it could get packed and be active. I liked it. Other box partners didn't. Brint, his dad, Titleist, Native, Grzz, and multiple others came by at times.

hilinegrizfan said:
GeauxGriz said:
hilinegrizfan said:
GeauxGriz said:

Football was meant to be watched outside, but the boxes and Canyon Club can be fun and social, a lot of women seem to enjoy being in the social activity and warmer conditions, and there's immediate alcohol and a good bathroom. The box I mentioned in the other post has a tv in the bathroom. It's like downhill skiing and cross country skiing. Both called skiing, but different sports. Both good, at least for most people. I like boxes that also have outdoor seating. Many professional stadiums have that set up. The Canyon Club area is nice. Has outdoor (and indoor) seating, access to the Canyon Club, and decks on each side of the Club. Wish there was more deck area. We use all 3 of these areas at every game. A $1,000 per ticket, and $1500 for inside tickets, but most of the amount of the actual ticket cost is a donation to Foundation, so deductible. For people who donate to the university/foundation anyway, you can shift part of your donation to your ticket, and get the fancy ticket.

PlayerRep said:
hilinegrizfan said:
GeauxGriz said:
hilinegrizfan said:

Football was meant to be watched outside, but the boxes and Canyon Club can be fun and social, a lot of women seem to enjoy being in the social activity and warmer conditions, and there's immediate alcohol and a good bathroom. The box I mentioned in the other post has a tv in the bathroom. It's like downhill skiing and cross country skiing. Both called skiing, but different sports. Both good, at least for most people. I like boxes that also have outdoor seating. Many professional stadiums have that set up. The Canyon Club area is nice. Has outdoor (and indoor) seating, access to the Canyon Club, and decks on each side of the Club. Wish there was more deck area. We use all 3 of these areas at every game. A $1,000 per ticket, and $1500 for inside tickets, but most of the amount of the actual ticket cost is a donation to Foundation, so deductible. For people who donate to the university/foundation anyway, you can shift part of your donation to your ticket, and get the fancy ticket.

honestly it sounds awesome i just can't justify it. So instead I'll just convince myself it sucks and pretend I don't want any part of it :hater:

PlayerRep said:
hilinegrizfan said:
GeauxGriz said:
hilinegrizfan said:

TVs in the bathroom, SOLD! Nothing is better than taking a piss watching the game, or pooping and watching the game although the later is much more of a rare find. PR do you know if the Canyon Club has TVs in the stall to watch while pooping?

"TVs in the bathroom, SOLD! Nothing is better than taking a piss watching the game, or pooping and watching the game although the later is much more of a rare find. PR do you know if the Canyon Club has TVs in the stall to watch while pooping?"

DAMN, this is just TOOOOO funny....................... :lol: :lol: :lol:

BadlandsGrizFan said:
pride_loudandproud_header_S_M.jpg

Might be showing my age but this is an awesome message with a background that appears to be a Pablo Cruise album cover.

IdaGriz01 said:
grzz said:
[tweet]https://twitter.com/MontanaGrizFB/status/910678574167764992[/tweet]
Bingo! :thumb:

And let the NEZ be an example for everyone else!

GO GRIZ! :egriz:

I will be in the NEZ, celebrating my 50th in the best way possible! My special lady friend arranged an awesome weekend for us in the best place on earth. Assuming your Homeland Security falls asleep and lets me across again. THIS ONE IS GOING TO BE EPIC!

SaskGriz said:
IdaGriz01 said:
grzz said:
[tweet]https://twitter.com/MontanaGrizFB/status/910678574167764992[/tweet]
Bingo! :thumb:

And let the NEZ be an example for everyone else!

GO GRIZ! :egriz:

I will be in the NEZ, celebrating my 50th in the best way possible! My special lady friend arranged an awesome weekend for us in the best place on earth. Assuming your Homeland Security falls asleep and lets me across again. THIS ONE IS GOING TO BE EPIC!
Sounds like a keeper my Canuck friend. :thumb:

hilinegrizfan said:
GeauxGriz said:
hilinegrizfan said:
GeauxGriz said:

Here, here we welcome everyone regardless of income or what you think you are.

fanofzoo said:
hilinegrizfan said:
GeauxGriz said:
hilinegrizfan said:

Here, here we welcome everyone regardless of income or what you think you are.
I like watching with the poors. Loud and proud no boxes for us.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

get'em_griz said:
grizare#1 said:
This game should set the tone for the rest of the season. And you are right, if you can't get up for this one don't know what game would.
I think it would be cool if Reese was able to go to mid field for the coin toss with his team mates even in the golf cart!!

That'd be awesome. I'd be willing to bet that Reese has some sort of involvement in some way. That would get the crowd fired up even more!

I feel like EWU might be running into a buzzsaw Saturday night.

Agree 100%. Oh they'll put up some points, but I feel like this Griz team will not be denied tomorrow.

Back