• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Living Rent free....

84hxo8.jpg

Griz2k said:
Dillon said:
Sad & even Sadder that they even do it @ weddings! :roll:

And at rodeos...heard it at The Bull Thing up in Eureka this summer. Cat fans might be the biggest tools around. They literally think of nothing else but the Griz, no matter the occasion or setting, then have the audacity to say that THEY live in OUR heads. It's laughable.

Uhhhh, you might wanna re-structure your post, because any scroll through a Bobcat pissing contest thread will find the same 4-5 psychotic Griz posters who are obsessed with the Cats. Just scroll through this thread and hurl.

They can't discuss Grizzly football, and their sole reason for visiting this site is to spew more Bobcat juice. It get very old. I would identify them, but there is no need, as every poster can see who they are IN EVERY BOBCAT THREAD! Several of them should grow up.

thirdandlong said:
Griz2k said:
And at rodeos...heard it at The Bull Thing up in Eureka this summer. Cat fans might be the biggest tools around. They literally think of nothing else but the Griz, no matter the occasion or setting, then have the audacity to say that THEY live in OUR heads. It's laughable.

Uhhhh, you might wanna re-structure your post, because any scroll through a Bobcat pissing contest thread will find the same 4-5 psychotic Griz posters who are obsessed with the Cats. Just scroll through this thread and hurl.

They can't discuss Grizzly football, and their sole reason for visiting this site is to spew more Bobcat juice. It get very old. I would identify them, but there is no need, as every poster can see who they are IN EVERY BOBCAT THREAD! Several of them should grow up.

Kind of like your posts just spew more Bobby juice/vitriol. You can't identify the posters you mention, because you can't remember who they are and are too lazy to go back and look.

mthoopsfan said:
thirdandlong said:

Kind of like your posts just spew more Bobby juice/vitriol. You can't identify the posters you mention, because you can't remember who they are and are too lazy to go back and look.

Yeah, I'm lazy, and you're obsessed. I win.

thirdandlong said:
mthoopsfan said:

Yeah, I'm lazy, and you're obsessed. I win.

If you ever make the UM baseball team, get back to us.

Back