• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Large number of Idaho FB players involved in brawl; lineman sucker punches son of large donor

This letter by 'Timmy's Attorney' is a hoot! Timmy, poor little Timmy. Give me a break. The guy, according to previous articles, is a senior Engineering student, so about 22 years old. Last time I heard someone being called 'Timmy' was by a five year old talking about his older brother. Cute. This ain't cute. There must be a term or phrase in the legal profession regarding bastardizing the English language to build sympathy for your client. I know we have lawyers as posters, so please, a little help here.

The punch throwing assailant is known, as he didn't wear a mask. I look at the mark on the side of 'Timmy's' head and wonder how the hell he survived that. A punch in that area could have killed him.

MPD slow walking this 'investigation' is a travesty. Its been 75 days. They must have been paying attention close attention to the MSdUi/Gallatin Prosecutor's Office/ Cruzado's Office interplay(which still remains unresolved). MPD appears like the Keystone Cops of pre-talkies film. The bungling of the Kohberger case doesn't help their credibility either.

Vandals spring game is tomorrow, so maybe MPD/UI Athletic Dept/UI Administration can finally face the music and ACT appropriately.

Why do you even care, in whatever way they decide to move forward with this will it have any direct impact on your life?

If the answer is no, why does it matter and LET IT GO.

Why do you even care, in whatever way they decide to move forward with this will it have any direct impact on your life?

Why do YOU even care, and will posting your sh*t have any direct impact on your life?

If the answer is no, LET YOUR TROLLING GO, and go back to BN.

Lemme see if I can help: It's a Montana Grizzlies and fcs forum. The incident appears to be precipitated by the players of not only an fcs program, but one of the Montana Grizzly's primary rivals. This, by its very nature, would seemingly make it worthy of discussion on such board.

Thanks for attending my Ted Talk.

Why do you spend your day on your opponents fan page? Does it have any direct impact on your life? If the answer is no, why does it matter and LET IT GO.

Nah., it's obvious to everybody on this site that if you have any amount of objectivity and don't think everything is all lollipops, rainbows and puppy dog kisses towards the griz, it's blasphemy to post here.

Sadly this board has become a group of supposed adults trying to be like their heros on the TV show impractical jokers.

Nah., it's obvious to everybody on this site that if you have any amount of objectivity and don't think everything is all lollipops, rainbows and puppy dog kisses towards the griz, it's blasphemy to post here.

Sadly this board has become a group of supposed adults trying to be like their heros on the TV show impractical jokers.
Who’s your team, and please don’t give the fluffy “I’m a fan of the FCS”. Everyone has one favorite team they root for over all others. Who’s yours?

It is apparent that you are completely clueless to my point.

Posted this earlier, interesting that you and everybody else chose to overlook this and not a peep were said...

Like I said it can happen anywhere, be careful.
Perhaps we overlooked it because it's completely irrelevant to what took place in Moscow.

Thanks for allowing us to ignore it twice, though.

Back