• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Lafayette or Delaware

Which one are you pulling for?

• Lafayette

Votes: 27 55.1%
  • Delaware

Votes: 19 38.8%
  • Bobcats Suck

Votes: 34 69.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ut-Grizfan said:
Grizzlies1982 said:
I'm torn on this one.

Agree I'd love to see us avenge that playoff loss to Delaware. The difference in that game was a shanked extra point! If Delaware comes out, as a bonus President Biden might come to the game as well. We'd only have to promise not to make him walk up any stairs, nor mention anyone named Brandon. I'm sure we could accommodate him in both regards.

On the other hand, I think playing Lafayette (or any Patriot Conference team) would be new and novel. Always fun to have a new opponent come to Montana. So I will leave it up to the football gods to decide who will be playing in Missoula. Good luck to them both. Hope they have a good game.

I'd rather not have a dude known for groping and sniffing women and young kids anywhere near Griz Nation

As opposed to the orangutan-looking guy.

rocklobster said:
Ut-Grizfan said:
Orange guy vs Groping kids, I know which one I'd choose

Go back to your News Max. This is for Griz fans

Did CNN tell you that? Ah I forgot if I somehow disagree with your side I'm somehow invalidated in my likes, interests, race ex. How tolerant, again this isn't the thread for your immaturity, take it to politics or elsewhere on here if you want to try and gate keep Griz fans

Lafayette.

1) Practically speaking, of course I want the team that was ranked lower.

2) It's also really cool to bring in a team that have never been here before, they will spread the mystique of Wa-Griz once they experience it.

3) Lafayette was great in Hamilton.

4) Has anyone here actually been to Delaware? I'm not fully convinced that it is a real state and not just an imaginary place that corporate lawyers invented for tax breaks.

grizpaws said:
Ut-Grizfan said:
Orange guy vs Groping kids, I know which one I'd choose

That happened to be his grandchild at his son's funeral...but you seem to be oblivious to facts.

I mean there's a whole video montage on YouTube so you're right, maybe learn the facts. Can we try keep it on topic perhaps?

Ut-Grizfan said:
grizpaws said:
That happened to be his grandchild at his son's funeral...but you seem to be oblivious to facts.

I mean there's a whole video montage on YouTube so you're right, maybe learn the facts. Can we try keep it on topic perhaps?

Yeah-because you can believe everything you see on the internet. By all means, go with the insurrectionist guy who se*****ually assaults women and borrows fascist phrases from the Nazis. :roll:

Plainsman said:
Ut-Grizfan said:

Yeah-because you can believe everything you see on the internet. By all means, go with the insurrectionist guy who se*****ually assaults women and borrows fascist phrases from the Nazis. :roll:

He's not a Democrat

Ut-Grizfan said:
Plainsman said:

He's not a Democrat

No, he's a grifting malignant narcissistic sociopath, inveterate liar, treasonous fascist so must be right down your alley. Revealing to know what your standards are.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back