• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Lafayette or Delaware

Which one are you pulling for?

• Lafayette

Votes: 27 55.1%
  • Delaware

Votes: 19 38.8%
  • Bobcats Suck

Votes: 34 69.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I want Lafayette just for a good warmup, Delaware is a good team, but any help anyone can give us is welcomed. I also selected bobcats suck because, well, 37-7.

From browsing around other Forums apparently Delaware has a bunch of injuries and may be starting a Freshmen at QB, a lot of people think Lafayette could win this game because of it.

I’m hoping Delaware. Their fans should travel well. And if they move up soon it could be the last time we play them.

I'm going with Delaware. I have bitter memories of losing to them 49-48 on a last second score in the first round of the playoffs at WAGriz in 1993. I wouldn't mind seeing the Griz repay the favor.

GrizRick said:
I'm going with Delaware. I have bitter memories of losing to them 49-48 on a last second score in the first round of the playoffs at WAGriz in 1993. I wouldn't mind seeing the Griz repay the favor.

I'm torn on this one.

Agree I'd love to see us avenge that playoff loss to Delaware. The difference in that game was a shanked extra point! If Delaware comes out, as a bonus President Biden might come to the game as well. We'd only have to promise not to make him walk up any stairs, nor mention anyone named Brandon. I'm sure we could accommodate him in both regards.

On the other hand, I think playing Lafayette (or any Patriot Conference team) would be new and novel. Always fun to have a new opponent come to Montana. So I will leave it up to the football gods to decide who will be playing in Missoula. Good luck to them both. Hope they have a good game.

Grizzlies1982 said:
GrizRick said:

I'm torn on this one.

Agree I'd love to see us avenge that playoff loss to Delaware. The difference in that game was a shanked extra point! If Delaware comes out, as a bonus President Biden might come to the game as well. We'd only have to promise not to make him walk up any stairs, nor mention anyone named Brandon. I'm sure we could accommodate him in both regards.

On the other hand, I think playing Lafayette (or any Patriot Conference team) would be new and novel. Always fun to have a new opponent come to Montana. So I will leave it up to the football gods to decide who will be playing in Missoula. Good luck to them both. Hope they have a good game.

I'd rather not have a dude known for groping and sniffing women and young kids anywhere near Griz Nation

Grizzlies1982 said:
GrizRick said:

I'm torn on this one.

Good god. The GRIZ are a two seed and you'd rather spout your political view than talk football.

Take it to a site that gives a shit who you vote for.

I voted Lafayette because I think that''d be a cool match up. Also I think the Blue Hens are better and worry me a bit more.

And of course the bubs suck.

Earlier post is right about Delaware, they played freshman QG from 1st quarter on against Villanova.
Vote For L

Ut-Grizfan said:
Grizzlies1982 said:
I'm torn on this one.

I'd rather not have a dude known for groping and sniffing women and young kids anywhere near Griz Nation

Don't worry donny 's not coming...busy.

GrizRick said:

The last couple minutes of that game was crazy with all the scoring.

I was visiting family over on the other side of the divide that morning and the normal temps were reversed. Froze my butt off that game, but being young I survived!

EverettGriz said:
I voted Lafayette because I think that''d be a cool match up. Also I think the Blue Hens are better and worry me a bit more.

A healthy Delaware might be a worry. But they have been absolutely hammered with injuries. They lost 9 players against Villanova yesterday.

BozAngelesGriz said:
EverettGriz said:

A healthy Delaware might be a worry. But they have been absolutely hammered with injuries. They lost 9 players against Villanova yesterday.

:eek:

fanofzoo said:
Ut-Grizfan said:

Don't worry donny 's not coming...busy.

Nice try cupcake, just ignore all the video evidence but as stated not the place for this type of talk

EverettGriz said:
BozAngelesGriz said:

:eek:

Apparently 2 of them were QBs and one is for sure out for the rest of the year, the others status is unknown.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back