• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Keep Politics Out of Sports

HelenaHandBasket said:
tourist said:
Now that you've chummed the water, consider it expressed. Didn't know FSU did that. Don't care. Their business. What is on Griz jerseys supposedly has the blessing of UM students, alum, boosters, etc. Solidarity with a druggie, arrest resisting career criminal ex-con felon is HORSESHIT(genuine Montana frontier gibberish, HHB). IMO, the world became a better place without him. Gotta have equal time, no favorites, so Griz should have to wear 'TRUMP 2024' on their jerseys this coming season. That should be considered appropriate atonement. :thumb: :grenade:

Guess you don't realize that having "solidarity" on the jersey doesn't have to represent direct support for the man but for the act against the man. Of course not, that would never support your narrative.

It is also telling that you think the opposite of people protesting treatment of minorities is a Trump rally.

HelenaHandBasket said:
HelenaHandBasket said:
Guess you don't realize that having "solidarity" on the jersey doesn't have to represent direct support for the man but for the act against the man. Of course not, that would never support your narrative.

It is also telling that you think the opposite of people protesting treatment of minorities is a Trump rally.

"It is also telling" that you quote YOURSELF!!! :roll: :lol:

tourist said:
HelenaHandBasket said:

"It is also telling" that you quote YOURSELF!!! :roll: :lol:

At least you didn't try to defend your comment, but of course, I figured you would try to pretend it didn't happen.

Oh, HHB, you are fun to toy with. :thumb: One of the 'hidden' usernames. Smoked ya out. Thanks for the confirmation. :lol: I know I won't changed your politics, and you won't change mine. Sparring can be fun, though. :cool:

tourist said:
Oh, HHB, you are fun to toy with. :thumb: One of the 'hidden' usernames. Smoked ya out. Thanks for the confirmation. :lol: I know I won't changed your politics, and you won't change mine. Sparring can be fun, though. :cool:

Still didn't address how supporting solidarity is a counter to supporting Trump. That seems to be less about politics and more about......

I don't care if you support Solidarity or not, just do it on your own time, NOT while wearing the Griz uniform. UM is a state school, thus the implication that this is state sanctioned. TDC and Haslam, in supporting this brazenly political posturing, should both be fired.
'TRUMP 2024' was in jest and a sarcastic response to those who think the Solidarity thing is OK.
There are only two points of view, my view, and the wrong view, so does that cover all your points? If not, re-read that last sentence.

tourist said:
I don't care if you support Solidarity or not, just do it on your own time, NOT while wearing the Griz uniform. UM is a state school, thus the implication that this is state sanctioned. TDC and Haslam, in supporting this brazenly political posturing, should both be fired.
'TRUMP 2024' was in jest and a sarcastic response to those who think the Solidarity thing is OK.
There are only two points of view, my view, and the wrong view, so does that cover all your points? If not, re-read that last sentence.

I think that sentence can be all encompassing when you try to make a point. But I encourage you start the public response to fire both TD and Haslam. I look forward to the Facebook page.

Lol. Will call for this b.s, then complain about “cancel culture”.
How can you get any more hypocritical?

Back