• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

How this season is gonna go

Run the GD table, finish with 1 loss, count on SDSU losing another conference game, and get the #3 seed behind #2 JMU and #1 NDSU. Then beat JMU in the semis at their house, and meet us in Frisco for the biggest party that town has ever seen!

They wouldn't have enough piss-domestic lager lights and sausage for a bunch of hicks from Montana and North Dakota.

Bison fan in NW MN said:
My 2$:

UNI: Win
Drake: Win
WIU: Loss
Sac State: Win
Cal Poly: Toss up but I'll say win
PSU: Win
UND: Toss up but I'll say loss because it is on the road
UCD: Going to be good but win at home
SUU: Win on the road
Idaho: Loss
MSU: Tough one.....toss up.

Anywhere from 6-5 to 8-3....maybe 9-2.

If the Griz make the playoffs, NDSU will probably be on the schedule.

Bison Fan perfect so far....Although he may have overrated SUU and MSU...

AZGrizFan said:
Bison fan in NW MN said:
My 2$:

UNI: Win
Drake: Win
WIU: Loss
Sac State: Win
Cal Poly: Toss up but I'll say win
PSU: Win
UND: Toss up but I'll say loss because it is on the road
UCD: Going to be good but win at home
SUU: Win on the road
Idaho: Loss
MSU: Tough one.....toss up.

Anywhere from 6-5 to 8-3....maybe 9-2.

If the Griz make the playoffs, NDSU will probably be on the schedule.

Bison Fan perfect so far....Although he may have overrated SUU and MSU...

You mean Idaho? :lol:

runtheoption said:
Run the GD table, finish with 1 loss, count on SDSU losing another conference game, and get the #3 seed behind #2 JMU and #1 NDSU. Then beat JMU in the semis at their house, and meet us in Frisco for the biggest party that town has ever seen!
giphy.gif

Step one. Make the playoffs.

runtheoption said:

They wouldn't have enough piss-domestic lager lights and sausage for a bunch of hicks from Montana and North Dakota.

I quit reserving my rooms in Frisco at the beginning of the year for the last few years. Now that Bobby is back, I may start reserving them again. I am hoping they move the NC to another location, like Vegas.

Silenoz said:
runtheoption said:
giphy.gif

Step one. Make the playoffs.

:lol:

The kid's got spunk, though. You gotta give him that.

Latest posts

Back