• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Holy Stitt: Two Cats, One Cup...

CatsTruckGriz said:
CDAGRIZ said:
CatsTruckGriz said:
AZGrizFan said:
Kem and I rarely agree. That doesn’t make his takes bad or wrong. Hilarious that YOU think your takes are “pretty much spot on”. You’re the punch line of a joke, and you haven’t posted under THIS screen name 20 times. Congrats. And you will never convince anyone on here that you aren’t Growler. Might as well just go away now.

Funny, I tend to agree with what Kem says most of the time, as well as a few others. And there's really only a couple people on here that I have to convince I'm not Growler, but they already know.

Then you can agree that Steve Dill (Growler) is a complete idiot?

I don't know, I've never met the guy, only see references on here about him like pedestrian and sugar and such. Was he that whitebearwhatever? Didn't seem that hostile to me but I never read all his posts.

So, say a random douche who is like 50 or 90 gets another board shut down (because he's mentally unstable), and then makes about 50 banned usernames on here claiming to be anything from a sniper to a varsity baseball player (which he wasn't), and claims to make millions (but he never did), that guy would be a complete idiot, right?

CDAGRIZ said:
CatsTruckGriz said:
CDAGRIZ said:
CatsTruckGriz said:
Funny, I tend to agree with what Kem says most of the time, as well as a few others. And there's really only a couple people on here that I have to convince I'm not Growler, but they already know.

I don't know, I've never met the guy, only see references on here about him like pedestrian and sugar and such. Was he that whitebearwhatever? Didn't seem that hostile to me but I never read all his posts.

So, say a random douche who is like 50 or 90 gets another board shut down (because he's mentally unstable), and then makes about 50 banned usernames on here claiming to be anything from a sniper to a varsity baseball player (which he wasn't), and claims to make millions (but he never did), that guy would be a complete idiot, right?

Well that sounds interesting, what does 'gets another board shut down' mean?

CatsTruckGriz said:
CDAGRIZ said:
CatsTruckGriz said:
CDAGRIZ said:

Actually I have a better question. If half of that is true, which seems unlikely, what would make everybody think I was him? Do we write alike or something? I don't think I've said anything quite that bizzare yet, probably coming but not yet?

CatsTruckGriz said:
CatsTruckGriz said:
CDAGRIZ said:
CatsTruckGriz said:

Actually I have a better question. If half of that is true, which seems unlikely, what would make everybody think I was him? Do we write alike or something? I don't think I've said anything quite that bizzare yet, probably coming but not yet?

Go back to your very first post.

AZGrizFan said:
CatsTruckGriz said:
CatsTruckGriz said:
CDAGRIZ said:

Go back to your very first post.

And....?

CDAGRIZ said:
AllWeatherFan said:
No matter. It's all just hypothetical. Right?

Of course. Completely hypothetical.

That's good, because all the sugarcoaters on this forum couldn't get real like that old psycho-dude. They're weak and worthless if you ask me.

CatsTruckGriz said:
CatsTruckGriz said:
CDAGRIZ said:
CatsTruckGriz said:

Hello Stevie, my old friend
You've come to be a douche again
Because upon this night it was seeping
And upon this board you came creeping
When droplets from your squatty potty softly fell
But please don't tell
About the sounds of incontinence.

CDAGRIZ said:
CatsTruckGriz said:
CatsTruckGriz said:
CDAGRIZ said:

But please don't tell

Then to the Mo Club for some fun
Out the backdoor he did run
Back to the keyboard playing Mel Kiper
With protection from a Vietnam vet sniper
Then a vision I saw a Hand digging hard in shorts of white
He mustn't wipe
And touched the browns of incontinence

Ursa Major said:
CDAGRIZ said:
CatsTruckGriz said:
CatsTruckGriz said:

But please don't tell

He mustn't wipe

I guess that is directed at Growler again? Cute though, you two remind me of a couple schoolgirls passing notes back and forth in class, except it's kind of weird after about 5th grade.

I wonder if Growler still follows this forum, if he has been banned 50 times like you say I bet he does. He must think this is pretty funny. It is kind of funny actually, but I'm not him.

That is Pure Gold !!!!! :clap: :clap: :clap:

But please don't tell

He mustn't wipe

Ursa Major said:
CDAGRIZ said:
CatsTruckGriz said:
CatsTruckGriz said:

But please don't tell

He mustn't wipe

picklerickfinale_by_doctormoodb-dbj748h.gif

CatsTruckGriz said:
Ursa Major said:
CDAGRIZ said:
CatsTruckGriz said:

But please don't tell

He mustn't wipe

I guess that is directed at Growler again? Cute though, you two remind me of a couple schoolgirls passing notes back and forth in class, except it's kind of weird after about 5th grade.

I wonder if Growler still follows this forum, if he has been banned 50 times like you say I bet he does. He must think this is pretty funny. It is kind of funny actually, but I'm not him.

He still follows. His most current screen name (after whitefishbear got outed) is catstruckgriz...

AZGrizFan said:
bgbigdog said:
Lennon & McCartney-like.

:clap: nice work men.

I think you meant Simon and Garfunkel-like... :? :?

I know who it was. Kidding them. But thanks, I feel better that the earth’s back to spinning on its axis.

Ursa Major said:
CDAGRIZ said:
CatsTruckGriz said:
CatsTruckGriz said:

But please don't tell

He mustn't wipe

:lol: :lol:
Holy hell! So much in so few words. I'd be nothing without you, Garfunkel.

Latest posts

Back