• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Hello Griz Fans

CatsTruckGriz said:
Jeff Choke said:
Classless

Let it go Jeff, it's all in good fun.

But that reminds me Granny, my Grandpa wanted me to ask you if you found his class ring yet? Not sure what he meant by that, must be an inside joke?

Let it go, CTG, you got the wrong "Granny" - our Granny would have shot herself years ago if she had been frolicking in the hay with your Bobcat Grandpa. :roll:

62GRIZ said:
CatsTruckGriz said:
Jeff Choke said:
Classless

Let it go Jeff, it's all in good fun.

But that reminds me Granny, my Grandpa wanted me to ask you if you found his class ring yet? Not sure what he meant by that, must be an inside joke?

Let it go, CTG, you got the wrong "Granny" - our Granny would have shot herself years ago if she had been frolicking in the hay with your Bobcat Grandpa. :roll:

I don't know, he said she was liquored up on Manhattans...how many people drink those? Now I'm wondering if Timmy is my uncle? This is getting weird.

Griz Granny is like a fine wine , she gets better and better with age ( I don't know if Manhattans get better with age or not)............. :clap:

Always a pleasure Griz Granny. It's not my drink of choice, but once a year, I salute you and the Griz with a Manhattan. In fact, I'll have a whole pitcher ready to go tomorrow morning.

Back