• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Gubner

You mean sort of like a non Griz fan going on a Griz message board to complain about Griz fans?
Been a fan of the university of montana since going to a game on Sept. 6th 2003. Google it. I've been back a handful of time since.

I like the team, traditions, atmosphere of the stadium.

The currant coach of the team not so much. As to some of people who choose to post on this board it's pretty obvious what I think of them or you.

Is that clear enough for you?

Been a fan of the university of montana since going to a game on Sept. 6th 2003. Google it. I've been back a handful of time since.

The currant coach of the team not so much. As to some of people who choose to post on this board it's pretty obvious what I think of them or you.

Pretty obvious what they think of you also.

Lol. So the PLAYERS don’t like it. Who gives a flying fuck?

All they do is win, baby. You want a ring? You go play for the Chiefs…success in the NFL isn’t a popularity contest.

But you still never answered my question of who your favorite team is. What team do you root for above all others?

Lol. So the PLAYERS don’t like it. Who gives a flying fuck?

All they do is win, baby. You want a ring? You go play for the Chiefs…success in the NFL isn’t a popularity contest.
That *pole is hilarious. Basically the questions are worded as "who has a better sauna, the Chiefs or the Jags" and 80% of the players choose the Jags because they just updated the sound system in the sauna room last year.

What they don't ask is "what organization do you wish you played for", in which 99.9996% of players would respond "the Kansas City Chiefs"

Right?

This argument from trolls always cracks me up: "I don't care what you think, but I'm going to post here until I get a bite, then I'm going to post for five days about what a moron I think you are".So, are you a troll

What a sad, pathetic life
So, are you also a troll? You add nothing either, except your predictable obsession with the Bobcats, and piling-on me so that your buddies think you're in the club.

Back