• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Griz x-players that now coach football

Pretty sure there’s a couple coaching high school in Washington, just can’t think of any names. I wanna say a former O lineman from the 2000’s comes to mind.

McCauley Todd coached OL/DL at his alma mater Cedar Rapids Washington and is working to secure a college level position at present.

Potential super bowl team. Either Andre or Hitter will be going to the super bowl.

http://www.vikings.com/team/coaches/andre-patterson/aa7b506e-bfdf-4613-bb92-c35cabc5ff8f

Patterson served as the defensive coordinator at Western Washington in 1989. The year before, he coached the defensive line at Weber State for the 1988 season serving under then-Defensive Coordinator Mike Zimmer. Patterson was the Head Coach as St. Monica High School in California in 1987. From 1983-86 he was the defensive coordinator at Renton High School in Washington. Patterson began his coaching career as a graduate assistant at his alma mater, Montana, in 1982.

A native of Richmond, CA, Patterson and his wife, Donna, reside in suburban Minneapolis with their daughter, Ashmera and son, Andre, Jr. Patterson earned his bachelor’s degree in Secondary Education from Montana in 1983. He played collegiately as an offensive lineman at Contra Costa College and Montana before suffering a career-ending knee injury.

'68griz said:
Isn't Dylan McFarland also at Sentinel?

I don’t think anymore. He has been focusing on the family and his law practice at Milo I’m fairly certain.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It appears that Ellis Henderson coaches Skyview(WA) high.

https://twitter.com/Ellis_Henderson/status/948099416241594370

Former Griz defensive tackle Tyler Hobbs is coaching JV basketball at Big Sky.

Former Griz DT Craig Mettler is the head track and field coach at Missoula Sentinel.

Back