• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Griz Signee TE Colten Curry to play in International Bowl Game

EverettGriz said:
reinell30 said:
rgrizfan said:
reinell30 said:
What an honor for this young man! Isn't it amazing how quickly it has happened to get a Griz, or soon to be Griz player to receive national honors since Bobby has returned? Man I am glad he is back!

Really, you think this had something to do with Bobby? I have a feeling it had a whole lot more to do with the young man playing football...jmo

Had nothing to do with Bobby, and all to do with his football skills. All I am saying is, Bobby has the knack for finding the right players and this is proof of just one.

Pretty certain that Colten was being recruited long before Bobby was hired.

A 6/7" weapon with the catch radius of a 747, and the son of a former Griz Great, I'd say yeah it was safe to say Montana was recruiting Curry before Hauck was hired. :thumb:

IntuitiveGriz said:
EverettGriz said:
reinell30 said:
rgrizfan said:
Really, you think this had something to do with Bobby? I have a feeling it had a whole lot more to do with the young man playing football...jmo

Had nothing to do with Bobby, and all to do with his football skills. All I am saying is, Bobby has the knack for finding the right players and this is proof of just one.

Pretty certain that Colten was being recruited long before Bobby was hired.

A 6/7" weapon with the catch radius of a 747, and the son of a former Griz Great, I'd say yeah it was safe to say Montana was recruiting Curry before Hauck was hired. :thumb:
You two better start sticking to the preferred narrative around here or you'll end up in the cooler with AzGriz and AZDoc.

Canada won the game 44-26 but I can't find stats anywhere. So just to reiterate CANADA WON!!!!!!

....in the spirit of fairness you guys crushed us 47-7 in U-19 game.

SaskGriz said:
Canada won the game 44-26 but I can't find stats anywhere. So just to reiterate CANADA WON!!!!!!

....in the spirit of fairness you guys crushed us 47-7 in U-19 game.
Damned Canooks! Beating us at our own game!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back