• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

GRIZ AT VIKINGS GAME THREAD

Well, the Vikes were held under 90 points :lol: and lost.

HELL of a game by the Griz! 6-0 on conference ... How long since that's happened?

GrizLA said:
Griz are a tough squad...PSU is good...now, MSU is going to be a tough game, as well.

MSU will be tough cause its MSU but really I think we are better and should win handily at home and by two to three possessions at their house

Fantastic run by the Griz to open the 2nd half. TDC got 'em fired up. Nice job of hanging on at the end too, although a few missed throws were stressful. My takeaway is that PSU is the best we have faced in conference and they have an interesting balance of hugeness and athleticism. Also the BSC referees are absolutely, positively the worst. Not that they gave PSU all the calls, they were equal opportunity screw ups, just that they are horribly inconsistent and they let things get out of hand with guys rolling on the floor and in a dog pile. Blow the whistle, call something BEFORE they get into combat and you have to hand out double Technicals and spend 25 minutes at the monitor. Speaking of which, the PSU bench came onto the floor during one scrum - whats up there? Great win. Super win. 39 for MO. I think we have another POW candidate.

Back