• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Griz at Hoes Game thread

Tie game at the half could have been a good UM lead but missed shots gave Idaho 4 pts.At least the Griz are playing better than they did at EWU. Fouls are going to decide this one, I'm afraid.

...the offense must go through rorie...
...keep up the heavy pressure defense...
...pound the paint..on the bus with a w....

... :clap: ...

I realize the Griz have rarely won when behind at half...
anyone know the stat on being tied at half?

cmtgrizzly said:
Seems like we are almost always tied or near tied at half
Considering Idaho has a 10 pt lead, a tie is pretty good, though the Griz gave up 4 pts to close the half.

rainbear14 said:
rebounds, rebounds, rebounds!

Rebounding has been a UM strength this year but tonight and Thursday not so good.I think the way refs call fouls under the basket against UM hurts in that area. Idaho doesn't seem to spend much time under the basket compared to the Griz.

Bear Axed said:
I realize the Griz have rarely won when behind at half...
anyone know the stat on being tied at half?

2 - 0 when tied at half. I believe Riley said the Griz have won every game they have tied or led at the half.

Offensive boards lacking, uncharacteristic. Along w ice cold jump shooting. Surprised it's tied up.

Need that big man who can pound and also has a good to great mid range a la Andrew Strait.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My stream is good, tonite! Looks like Idaho knows what they’re doing when it comes to streaming. They need to go down the road and show Jenny how to do it.

Back