• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Game Thread: Spring Game 2018

AZGrizFan said:
mtgrizfankb said:
Today’s QB interactions were very odd. Sneed and Wilson were out throwing about 40 minutes before Jensen came out. Jensen came with a group of offensive ones and broke down their huddle before running on the field. During the entire second half Jensen was on the end with one or two other guys just hanging out and Sneed was right up front involved in all the play calling and talking to Wilson. It’s obvious that Jensen is a lead by example type guy and Sneed talks more and is more emotional.

Is it possible Jensen thinks he’s lost the job?

It's possible, I watched fairly close at body language and coaching from series to series and every time Jensen left the field he seemed alone. Sneed had a lot of coaching after a series. Maybe that was him instigating that..but none the less Sneed seemed more involved than Jensen. After the scrimmage Jensen seemed in good spirits tho and Sneed of course was interviewed and was positive as well. I think they both are talented enough to start and we will be in a great spot QB wise this year. However, I am not buying that they work together all the time and lead together, I think they only interacted one or two times I saw. Sneed really is outgoing...reminds me a little of EWU

mtgrizfankb said:
AZGrizFan said:
mtgrizfankb said:
Today’s QB interactions were very odd. Sneed and Wilson were out throwing about 40 minutes before Jensen came out. Jensen came with a group of offensive ones and broke down their huddle before running on the field. During the entire second half Jensen was on the end with one or two other guys just hanging out and Sneed was right up front involved in all the play calling and talking to Wilson. It’s obvious that Jensen is a lead by example type guy and Sneed talks more and is more emotional.

Is it possible Jensen thinks he’s lost the job?

It's possible, I watched fairly close at body language and coaching from series to series and every time Jensen left the field he seemed alone. Sneed had a lot of coaching after a series. Maybe that was him instigating that..but none the less Sneed seemed more involved than Jensen. After the scrimmage Jensen seemed in good spirits tho and Sneed of course was interviewed and was positive as well. I think they both are talented enough to start and we will be in a great spot QB wise this year. However, I am not buying that they work together all the time and lead together, I think they only interacted one or two times I saw. Sneed really is outgoing...reminds me a little of EWU

A quarterback reminds you of a meth lab, I do not follow.

Back