• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

EWU at SUU

Battle of the birds on opening day of deer season in Utah. Eagle down! Eagle down! Eagle down!47-28 T-Birds

SUU could take a knee and run out the clock but instead score a TD. 3 score game now. Pretty sure it's in the bag now.

Diesel said:
Battle of the birds on opening day of deer season in Utah. Eagle down! Eagle down! Eagle down!47-28 T-Birds

Well, Griz now can control their own destiny. Win out and get a share of BSC - unlikely to be outright champs

Huh didn't see that coming, suddenly things are wide open again. If anybody could put together a few half decent defensive games they would win this conference.

Where are those meth heads anyways? They are usually over here posting while their team is playing showing their Griz infatuation. I like that they got thumped.

Not gonna lie. I'm starting to lose track over who we want to win and lose to who else. I guess I'll just keep rooting for us.

signedbewildered said:
Not gonna lie. I'm starting to lose track over who we want to win and lose to who else. I guess I'll just keep rooting for us.
I'm with ya.

The Big Sky has turned totally nuts. Bottom line: NAU is alone at the top for now, BUT they still have to play Sac State (3-1 in conference) the Griz (in WaGriz :twisted: ) and at SUU.

signedbewildered said:

Pretty easy, we want to win out and want SUU and EWU to lose again. If that happened we would win atleast a share and get the auto bid. If we want outright we’ll NAU has to lose again and to us. SUU has to lose again, EWU has to lose again. And we have to win out 😂😂. Oh and sac needs to lose again

IdaGriz01 said:
signedbewildered said:
I'm with ya.

The Big Sky has turned totally nuts. Bottom line: NAU is alone at the top for now, BUT they still have to play Sac State (3-1 in conference) the Griz (in WaGriz :twisted: ) and at SUU.

Ha! I almost added IdaGriz is on top of things and will give me some direction! Gonna come down to the wire it looks like and that's all right by me....as long as we're in the mix come end of regular conference play.

mtgrizfankb said:
signedbewildered said:

Pretty easy, we want to win out and want SUU and EWU to lose again. If that happened we would win atleast a share and get the auto bid. If we want outright we’ll NAU has to lose again and to us. SUU has to lose again, EWU has to lose again. And we have to win out 😂😂. Oh and sac needs to lose again

Ummmmm.....GO GRIZ?

grizfan406 said:
As I watch EWU I am reminded of what the Griz used to be. We always had that edge in close games. SUU goes on top and EWU answers, just like we used to do. I have watched EWU a few times now this season and I am amazed at how good they are. They have the elusive intangible factor. They just know how to win and G-dang can they convert 3rd and long!! Has to be some kind of a record conversion rate.

They are amazing, and they have that intangible factor and they just know how to win. And they can convert on 3rd and long. At least they might be next week. Any Given Saturday.

SaskGriz said:
grizfan406 said:
As I watch EWU I am reminded of what the Griz used to be. We always had that edge in close games. SUU goes on top and EWU answers, just like we used to do. I have watched EWU a few times now this season and I am amazed at how good they are. They have the elusive intangible factor. They just know how to win and G-dang can they convert 3rd and long!! Has to be some kind of a record conversion rate.

They are amazing, and they have that intangible factor and they just know how to win. And they can convert on 3rd and long. At least they might be next week. Any Given Saturday.

....they are amazing?...l thought the Eags went down!

grizghost said:
SaskGriz said:
grizfan406 said:

....they are amazing?...l thought the Eags went down!

True, I watched most of the second half, and at the time of my post EWU looked unstoppable. They were moving the ball at will right after SUU scored. Then they turned it over and SUU went on to grind out the clock and have a solid win.

Back