• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Even Stitt must be...

SoldierGriz said:
bray said:
Stitt is doing ok, he needs to win out. Stitt needs to seriously consider Seymore's employment status, or Seymore will get him fired. This was a painful loss no doubt, but not the end of the world if they win out. There were some critical drops and missed coverages/tackles by the PLAYERS believe it or not. I still believe Stitt is building something good, but it needs tweaks. Starting with Seymore...bottoms up and Go Griz!

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

Because firing the defensive coordinator is just a tweak. :roll:
Just a little off season maintenance

bgbigdog said:
bray said:
Stitt is doing ok, he needs to win out. Stitt needs to seriously consider Seymore's employment status, or Seymore will get him fired. This was a painful loss no doubt, but not the end of the world if they win out. There were some critical drops and missed coverages/tackles by the PLAYERS believe it or not. I still believe Stitt is building something good, but it needs tweaks. Starting with Seymore...bottoms up and Go Griz!

What would give you any hope of winning out?
I honestly don't have a lot of faith in that happening, just saying that's what needs to happen

Copper Griz said:
I actually am much more frustrated by the offense. EWU is going to put up points on you. They just do. Especially when your defense is on the field so damn long.

NDSU held them ţo 13 pts in Cheney. We have a long way to go to be at FCS championship level and a good qb and lots of talented WRs aren't what's getting us there.

This is what Stitt does.. Just look at his overall record. He's just barely above .500. What did everyone think, he's gonna come in and dominate the Big Sky?

grizcountry420 said:
This is what Stitt does.. Just look at his overall record. He's just barely above .500. What did everyone think, he's gonna come in and dominate the Big Sky?

That's what he said.

fanofzoo said:
grizcountry420 said:

That's what he said.

giphy.gif

here is what i think i know.....take about half of those twenty receiver scholarships, put them to use acquiring defensive backs that can cover and tackle....also adjust your sixty question interview and put an emphasis on competitor....eastern were just tougher mentally and physically (their play after half time) .....also this coming together as a whole team unity thing is not working so well either.....if its not working then it should be changed....this team does not have the IT factor....and don't give me, we are young....look at what eastern overcame to beat us at home, night game, new coach, new o/c, young receivers etc....geez, frustrated beyond belief here....need long hard look in the proverbial mirror.

behappp said:
Copper Griz said:
I actually am much more frustrated by the offense. EWU is going to put up points on you. They just do. Especially when your defense is on the field so damn long.

NDSU held them ţo 13 pts in Cheney. We have a long way to go to be at FCS championship level and a good qb and lots of talented WRs aren't what's getting us there.

As stated before, the reason they were on the field so long is because they couldn't stop them.

krammer said:
here is what i think i know.....take about half of those twenty receiver scholarships, put them to use acquiring defensive backs that can cover and tackle....also adjust your sixty question interview and put an emphasis on competitor....eastern were just tougher mentally and physically (their play after half time) .....also this coming together as a whole team unity thing is not working so well either.....if its not working then it should be changed....this team does not have the IT factor....and don't give me, we are young....look at what eastern overcame to beat us at home, night game, new coach, new o/c, young receivers etc....geez, frustrated beyond belief here....need long hard look in the proverbial mirror.

And the reigning FCS offensive player of the year slinging footballs for them. They overcame that too. :roll:

I would say to prove to a furious fanbase Semore needs to show a lot this weekend. One start would be coming back down to the field and out of the box cuz that obviously ain't working. 2nd. His scheme better look much different or else this team is fucked and it looks like he's too stubborn to change his ways.

You have to make adjustments at this level you have to

We said we were lucky to catch EWU early. Guess we needed them ONE week earlier....that team will get nothing but better as they begin to gel with each other...

AZGrizFan said:
We said we were lucky to catch EWU early. Guess we needed them ONE week earlier....that team will get nothing but better as they begin to gel with each other...

Had the game started at noon, I think we would have beaten them. That would have been early enough.

PlayerRep said:
AZGrizFan said:

Had the game started at noon, I think we would have beaten them. That would have been early enough.

:lol:

Now that's some positive thinking...where's my beer!!!

BadlandsGrizFan said:
I mean shit just stop them both on 3rd and 18 and 3rd and 21 and you win that game. Like wtf Semore.

Or catch more of the tough long throws? Or take advantage of opportunities when the D got the ball back for the O. Or not be put in bad situations with missed 4th down attempts. Or less 3/4 and outs.

PlayerRep said:
BadlandsGrizFan said:
I mean shit just stop them both on 3rd and 18 and 3rd and 21 and you win that game. Like wtf Semore.

Or catch more of the tough long throws? Or take advantage of opportunities when the D got the ball back for the O. Or not be put in bad situations with missed 4th down attempts. Or less 3/4 and outs.

Silver lining: Lots of opportunities for improvement...lots of low hanging fruit.

Back